Hi, New to B bags!!! I got the white city gh

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
should I of gotten the part time instead??:confused1: . I was lusting after this white city for a while . I then saw the white GH in the part time , had both in my cart , didnt know which one to click and ordered the city. I like big bags, not to big cause I cant fill them and they hurt to carry when stuffed. I hope this isnt to small and boxy.I gave up my Chanel GST I was gonna get on Saturday to get this cause of the great bluefly deal. I hope I love this bag. Thanks B bag girls:smile: :heart:

I think the city in white with GH is one of theee best bags so I dont think you will be dissapointed!

Can't wait to see the pics! I find the p/t too funny a shape and think the city is defo best

I love the GH City. I don't think it's boxy, it's a great size. I think the difference between the city and part-time is that the city is taller in height, shorter in width, shorter strap, and not as wide. Whereas, the part-time is shorter in height, longer in width, longer strap (better for a messenger style), and wider in depth. Let us know what you think and post some pics when it arrives!:yes: