Hi! My name is Redgirl and I am a....

RedGirl, what a fabulous collection you have. Could you please tell me which style the black bag in the first pic. Louise.

Hi Louise! That bag #12904. I actually have TWO now and need to return one. As I was looking around, I saw one left and was putting different scarves up to it to see what i liked best. The SA pulled out the scarf and tied it on that bag. I told her that I already had it at home nestled in its dustbag with tags still on it..LOL...she asked me what I paid and I told her $125...she said well you'll want to get THIS one and bring THAT one back cuz its only $70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!!!

I'll probably make another trip this weekend to return that one and pick up another goody or two! :yahoo:

Hi Louise! That bag #12904. I actually have TWO now and need to return one. As I was looking around, I saw one left and was putting different scarves up to it to see what i liked best. The SA pulled out the scarf and tied it on that bag. I told her that I already had it at home nestled in its dustbag with tags still on it..LOL...she asked me what I paid and I told her $125...she said well you'll want to get THIS one and bring THAT one back cuz its only $70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!!!

I'll probably make another trip this weekend to return that one and pick up another goody or two! :yahoo:

$70 is a bargain!!

I wish I lived in America so I could have a visit to the Coach shop or outlet. You girls are so lucky, we don't even have the Coach store in London anymore.

All fabulous pick's!!! You've got great taste and you've some to the right place to feed your addiction!

Hi Redgirl! Admitting you have a problem is the first step....LMAO

Congrat's & Enjoy you lovely new goodies!!!

I'll probably make another trip this weekend to return that one and pick up another goody or two!

*****You sound just like me!!! You are already justifying spending the other $125 on Coach because you are afterall SAVING!!! LOL This is how it all starts, and NEVER ends! The more I buy, the more I WANT!!!

Lovecoachmore...yep! you are right!! I am justifying spending my SAVINGS!!! LMAO!!! First I thought, well I'll just have them do a refund back to my card but then I thought NAAAAAAAAAAH!!! These outlet sales have been fabulous PLUS I feel like I'm helping the economy! (talk about a justification!!!) :roflmfao:

FAMILY PORTRAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

038-1.jpg

Now that's what I call RETAIL THERAPY!!!! I feel so much better now :yahoo:

That is beautiful!!!! I love your family pic!!!