hi! my name is...can you help me find this MJ?

You are such a marc jacobs ninja, :smile:
don't ever ask me to name all the presidents, but i can tell you if something is on ebay :P

Thanks!! I think the bergdorf one is black, maybe? Hmmm.... the ebay seller has questionable feedback. Thinking... thinking.

Thank you all so much!!!
in all fairness, it looks like the classic bluette seller may have attracted some hard to please buyers. like one negative is because a small bag turned out to be small - granted they should list dimensions, but a buyer should also know to ask. at least they have a 14 day return policy

yeah, definitely contact bergdorfs for clarification before you buy it :smile:

Please help me find...

Large Black Baroque Single

Stardust Key Pouch, preferably in blue

Attachments

• stardust.jpg
    stardust.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 351
  • shopping-baroque-marc-jacobs-zwart-545-c3122001.jpg
    shopping-baroque-marc-jacobs-zwart-545-c3122001.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 352
Hi all,
I have been forever lusting over the Memphis bags from Spring 2009, yes I know they are old bags!
I was lucky enough to have a Robert Leslie in beige, a Robert Jenifer in Black and more recently a Memphis clutch in purple with the help of the super sweet Pfer, it 's now is traveling from the other side of the World to me and I can't wait :loveeyes:
But I can't seem to have enough of these Memphis bag!! Please let me know if you see the following bags or know some one who doesn't want the (at a good price)

* Robert Danuta, picture courtesy of blackonmaroon

*Robert Katy, picture courtesy of roromommy

*Robert Debbie, picture courtesy of thundercloud

Thank you so much in advance :flowers:

Attachments

• MemphisRobertDanutaBeige002.jpg
    MemphisRobertDanutaBeige002.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 345
  • Slide3.jpg
    Slide3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 345
  • memphisdebbie.jpg
    memphisdebbie.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 343
Hi!

I'm obviously late to this party but I'm after a "Petal to the Metal" Natasha in Cardamom. But I can't find one anywhere!

I'm in the UK, but I thought I'd ring round a few stores... then realised how many stores that could mean! A long shot, but I don't suppose anyone has seen one?

Hi!

I'm obviously late to this party but I'm after a "Petal to the Metal" Natasha in Cardamom. But I can't find one anywhere!

I'm in the UK, but I thought I'd ring round a few stores... then realised how many stores that could mean! A long shot, but I don't suppose anyone has seen one?
Hi, check out poshmark. If you are able to get someone in the US to make a purchase for you, then you may have a chance. I've seen a few petal to the metal bags, but not sure of the color.

I'm looking for the MbyMJ Aidan or Hillier with silver hardware in a really nice not to bright pink colour that I thought was called Rose Petal. Saw it at on sale at a big department store in San Francisco and now I'm back home and soooooo regret not buying it!