Hi Louboutin Ladies!

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
Hi Louboutin Ladies! :heart:

I'm (sort of) back after a long break from tPF and well, life in general. A lot of things happened in my personal life, and slowly but surely I'm getting back on track. My boyfriend of six years and I split up a little over a month ago. There were so many issues, and I felt that the relationship wasn't progressing as it should have been after so long. I feel I made the right decision for myself. It's time for self-preservation. No more of this selflessness. Time for me to be a little selfish and put myself first for once.

I have my own place now, just the cats and me :nuts: and I'm enjoying my independence. I'm also in the process of registering for classes for my Master's in Public Administration, and I just received a promotion at work to PR Manager. Nowhere to go but up!

I've really missed out on the CL sub forum - haven't had much time to shop or buy any new CLs, but soon enough I'll be back to shopping and setting my bank card on fire at Saks and NM ;)

I hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to pop in and say hello for a minute before finally catching up on as many threads and happenings as possible.

:heart:

I have been wondering where you disappeared to. It's so nice to hear that you are back and doing better than ever. Sounds like you're on the right path now and I wish you the best.

Thank you, Kamilla and Noe :heart: I see that there are many shoes to be purchased :lol: I was just on Barneys and drooling over a few. *Cracks knuckles* now, where shall I get started?! :nuts:

WELCOME BACK!!!!! :flowers:
We have missed you, but I am glad that you are getting your personal life straightened out. Sometimes we all need to hit the RESET button every now and then.

Congrats on the promotion at work!!! That is fantastic. Are you and the cats enjoying your new place? Spring is the perfect time to be single. Woohoo!!!

We were talking about HG shoes on a thread and I thought about your python Simples and how much I would love to have them. Are they getting lots of love?? :hugs:

Glad to have you back on the boards!!! :rochard:

Congratulations on having the courage to set your life on track. It can be very difficult to make those necessary changes and really show ourselves the love we deserve. It sounds like things really are heading in the right direction and and I can't wait to see what you choose when the time comes! :heart:

hooray! welcome back, we missed you!!!!! i hope your RAOK gift arrived safely to your new home :smile:.

i'm sorry you broke up with your boyfriend, a good friend of mine is going through the same thing with his girlfriend/long-term partner and it is rough but utlimately for the better and i know the same is true for you too. you wouldn't undertake such an important decision lightly!

we've definitely missed you, welcome back!!! :flowers::hugs:

yay! you're back! i was just asking jill where you were this weekend! i am so glad you're ok. congrats on the promotion! and yes, it sounds like a good time to be "selfish" and take care of YOU!

I'm so glad you're back! The last time I remember you were on is when we both got the python yoyos! Now I will need to see more new loot from you... :graucho: I'm so sorry to hear about you and him, I feel you. My bf and I have been on the rocks lately and we're barely even 3 months together, acks!!! Just know that we got your back! :hugs:

WELCOME BACK Christina!!

I noticed also that you haven't posted in awhile. See we know when someone goes missing from the CL forum. Another person we haven't heard from is CatCat. I hope she is doing well. It is so good to hear that your life is back on track!! Congrats on the promotion and stay strong! :hugs:

OMG! Cris..seriously,I did a search last night to see if you had posted anything lately. I should had just pmed you. You were highly missed:hugs: Okay with the new promo comes new CLs:graucho: