Hi Ladies - I'm back from Bali!!

Bali_Girl

Feb 24, 2008
Just got back last night and immediately went to the computer to sign on to tPF! You ladies have been very, very busy chatting about all your new bags! YEAH and Congrats to all of you for your lovely purchases!!

BE was holding all my bags till I returned from vacation and so they should be arriving over the next week or two. I'm expecting:
1. WTM - Choc Crash
2. WTM - Purple Crash
3. WTM - Black Glossy
4. WTM - Petrol
5. LM - Pewter bespoke
6. Hug Me - Black Glossy
7. Luggage set - Black Glossy

It was great to read all of your reviews and how much you were loving your new bags especially since I had so many on order sight unseen!!

I'll have to post a few of my Bali pics this weekend - it was absolutely beautiful there (as usual), the diving was exceptional and I've come back fully rested and re-energized!!
I was going to take one of my Petrol luggage pieces with me but changed my mind last minute over concerns that it might get too nicked up - instead I just took my black angel purse and a rugged back pack along with three other bags full of scuba gear and underwater photo equipment weighing 60 lbs each!! -- glad I left my BE luggage at home because my other bags were handled rather roughly.

Anyway, its great to be back and I can't wait to read more about all of your purchases and celebrate your excitement!!
xoxo,
Bali

Good to see you back!:yahoo:

Sounds as if you had a great time! Bags weighing 60lbs each though :wtf:... I'm staggered! (actually, I be staggering if I tried that!) Looking forward to the piccies that's for sure!:yes:

You've ordered how many Fall bags.....?! :faint:

Bet you're excited about receiving all your haul - heck, I'm excited about you receiving your haul! :P I wanna see them all ....!!!! :woohoo:

Just got back last night and immediately went to the computer to sign on to tPF! You ladies have been very, very busy chatting about all your new bags! YEAH and Congrats to all of you for your lovely purchases!!

BE was holding all my bags till I returned from vacation and so they should be arriving over the next week or two. I'm expecting:
1. WTM - Choc Crash
2. WTM - Purple Crash
3. WTM - Black Glossy
4. WTM - Petrol
5. LM - Pewter bespoke
6. Hug Me - Black Glossy
7. Luggage set - Black Glossy

It was great to read all of your reviews and how much you were loving your new bags especially since I had so many on order sight unseen!!

I'll have to post a few of my Bali pics this weekend - it was absolutely beautiful there (as usual), the diving was exceptional and I've come back fully rested and re-energized!!
I was going to take one of my Petrol luggage pieces with me but changed my mind last minute over concerns that it might get too nicked up - instead I just took my black angel purse and a rugged back pack along with three other bags full of scuba gear and underwater photo equipment weighing 60 lbs each!! -- glad I left my BE luggage at home because my other bags were handled rather roughly.

Anyway, its great to be back and I can't wait to read more about all of your purchases and celebrate your excitement!!
xoxo,
Bali

welcome back bali girl. that is one FABULOUS shopping list you have there. i can't wait to see the photos. all those BEs and Bali. You have my dream life!!!

mind you if it continues raining like this in London, i might need to borrow some of that scuba equipment from you!

Welcome back - can't wait to see pics of the bags - especially the WTM in Petrol!! I got it in the Purple Crash and it is an amazing bag - has turned out to be a serious conversation starter that's for sure! Also, I'd love to see some Bali pics - I spent a couple of weeks there with DH a number of years ago and we both want to go back!

Welcome back... I am amazed at the amount of bags that you ordered! Your BE collection is about to double or so! (rough guess here)...
Looking forward to pix from your trip!

Bali, I can't wait to see pictures....and you always take good ones. I think you'll :heart: the WTM....it's my personal fave from the Fall Collection.

Your trip sounded amazing!!! Please post pics soon.

Hi there, Bali. Welcome back! I had no idea that you ordered so many fabulous bags. I'm going to be drooling all over this computer when you post pics.:drool:

I'll have to show DH your pics of Bali. He is a diver as well. I bet it will help entice him into a much needed vacation.
:sunshine:
:beach: <------------ Wishful thinking.:yes: