Hi I need help, Chanel woc or Gucci Dionysus super mini.

Solange894

Apr 13, 2019
I need help choosing a versatile black cross body bags that can be used for day, night, casual and formal events! The Chanel woc is about 1800 and the Gucci Dionysus mini is about $600. Which would you pick and why?

Attachments

• Dionysus 2.jpg
    Dionysus 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Chanelll.jpg
    Chanelll.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 227
I need help choosing a versatile black cross body bags that can be used for day, night, casual and formal events! The Chanel woc is about 1800 and the Gucci Dionysus mini is about $600. Which would you pick and why?

Attachments

• Dionysus 2.jpg
    Dionysus 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 223
  • Chanelll.jpg
    Chanelll.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 220
Very different vibes in my opinion, the Chanel is much more classic and the Gucci more modern. I don’t love the chain on the Gucci, it is too chunky. The supermini may hold even less than the WOC.

I have both and 100% the woc. The Gucci looks cute but has no functionality whatsoever, it doesn’t even fit an iphone. I use it for really formal events where I only need my lipstick and keys, or casually if I’m wearing something with lots of pockets. Technically you can fit more with some tetris but it’s a hassle getting things in and out of it. The woc is versatile since it’s a wallet/cardholder in itself and the chain can be worn many different ways.

Definitely the woc. It is timeless and will still look on trend for many many many years (did I get my point across lollll) where as the Gucci Dionysus will definitely look outdated after 5 plus years if even that

Both are gorgeous bags but the dionysus mini bag is very tiny. If you got the bigger version that would be better. It would have to be more of a choice between the Chanel WOC or the Gucci Dionysus WOC.