Hi Everyone! This is my first post! A favor please!

I don't think they could even charge you more than the retail price of the bag, without getting in trouble, so I doubt they would do that. You just need to get a regular relationship with an SA, and start SPENDING. Who knows how long they will be producing Sac Louis, it could be a few years.

I know there are a few people making JOKES when you are asking a sincere question.... (..which is unfortunate...but I digress..)

With that said, I don't think you can walk in and just ASK for one, and say money is no object. Assuming that there is a LV boutique (not a mall version..) in your area that you can go in.... make friends with a SA that you feel a connnection to. Buy whatever items you feel you would need. As a Sac Louis owner, for me.. that meant buying bags, shoes, ready to wear and watches.... I also would send my SA flowers, or some sort of a gift every so often.

Now don't misunderstand...

I did that because I genuinely RESPECT, and LIKE her. That was my way of showing my appreciation. I wouldn't send her those gifts after a purchase....it would be maybe 1-2 months after I saw her. She appreciated it...she told me. I think her reward to me was the Sac Louis. She knew I would appreciate the bag since I only purchase LE items now.

Anyways.. the moral to my story is to find a SA, build a relationship, buy from him/her, show your appreciation, and you will be on the VIC list quicker than you can imagine.

Don't let those in this thread that are poking fun discourage you.

Good luck!

I know there are a few people making JOKES when you are asking a sincere question.... (..which is unfortunate...but I digress..)

With that said, I don't think you can walk in and just ASK for one, and say money is no object. Assuming that there is a LV boutique (not a mall version..) in your area that you can go in.... make friends with a SA that you feel a connnection to. Buy whatever items you feel you would need. As a Sac Louis owner, for me.. that meant buying bags, shoes, ready to wear and watches.... I also would send my SA flowers, or some sort of a gift every so often.

Now don't misunderstand...

I did that because I genuinely RESPECT, and LIKE her. That was my way of showing my appreciation. I wouldn't send her those gifts after a purchase....it would be maybe 1-2 months after I saw her. She appreciated it...she told me. I think her reward to me was the Sac Louis. She knew I would appreciate the bag since I only purchase LE items now.

Anyways.. the moral to my story is to find a SA, build a relationship, buy from him/her, show your appreciation, and you will be on the VIC list quicker than you can imagine.

Don't let those in this thread that are poking fun discourage you.

Good luck!

Great advice!!! It is true what Photomama24 is saying, you need to build a relationship with one specific SA they will then in turn, call you when they know items are becoming available or search things out (go the extra mile) for you, because of your loyalty. Good luck- Where there is a will there is a way, right?! Nothing comes between me and my next handbag. ;)

Unless you have a friend that is a VIP customer and is willing to purchase the item on your behalf - You will have to troll eBay for the next few years in hope of locating one. Good luck!