Hi, Do they carry Marc by MJ in Macys rop

I seriously dont know how to go about this..when i asked the SA, if she knew of any other store that carry this brand..she said " I dont know honey" I was put on hold for 10 mins :shrugs:

Someone said that the Union Square Macy's in San Francisco carried MbMJ. I think I also remember another member saying that the Michigan Avenue Macy's in Chicago carried MbMJ as well. Good luck!

Someone said that the Union Square Macy's in San Francisco carried MbMJ. I think I also remember another member saying that the Michigan Avenue Macy's in Chicago carried MbMJ as well. Good luck!

yes the SF union square Macy's carries MbyMJ...I've never seen styles on sales though.

Yeah I have a Macy's gift card from my CC rewards, and I don't know what to spend it on... any LA girls know about SoCal Macy's that sell MbMJ?
I was going to spend it on a pair of jeans but I can never pass up a good deal on a bag... :graucho:

Yep...I was just there and they did have M by MJ. No collection bags, though.

The NYC store probably carries M by MJ, too. You might also check the South Coast Plaza store in Costa Mesa, CA. That is a big store, too.