HH in Rue Magazine

beautiful! thanks for sharing, faf.

what a lovely space they've created. i love all the bits and bobs they've displayed. they look quite handsome together too. that portrait is so cute.

my dh has found a nice loft space in brooklyn but, i scoffed at the idea because of the location. now, if it were a 3000 sq feet one like toni and ben's, i'd definitely say yes. (that's 3.5 larger than our current apartment! :faint: i can have my own room!)

I'd take a 3000 sq ft apt too. that is tons bigger than my place too.

dream i think the garconne satchel is made by Corrente who I think are seperate designers - they've recently been listing boutique bags in the main handbag page on the HH site.

Must be comforting to come home to such fancy digs in such a tough economic time. :P

Love Rue! But I'm w/ Chez, I need a real magazine that I can rifle through and clip things out of. Wish Lonny and Rue would expand out of the virtual world.

I just saw something surprising on Ben's FB page. They are moving out of this apartment, and to a house in upstate NY, planning to come back to NYC for a couple days each week to handle the business aspects that must be in-person. They had a moving sale a couple days ago, and are opening it up again today to get the remaining items sold.

I remember them saying they bought a farm in upstate NY with the proceeds of their Target collaboration, I wonder if this is it? They have mentioned living in the country as one of their dreams.

That's the great thing about focusing on the internet business, it's perfectly do-able from upstate NY or anywhere! (As long as the infrastructure is in place.)