HH clutch wallet

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the clutch wallet. I am waiting for it to go on sale so that I can snatch one up in lead. I don't know where you see $136 - on the HH website it says $170. That's the reason I haven't bought it yet, I think $170 is a little steep (I think all HH bags are overpriced). $136 is closer to a good price. I'd buy it if it was $120.

I love HH - they are so cute, but I have heard that some of the wallets have REALLY tight spaces for cards. Check the HH threads and see what people say. I'll look too and come back and edit this post if I find any info.

I have this in Plum and it is incredible. This isn't the one that has tight card slots. In fact, just about everything about this wallet is perfect. The only thing that didn't work for me was the back coin slot but there's one on the inside so that's fine. I think the organization is genius and it feels so good, at least in the plum. HH leather tends to feel different in different colors. I think it is worth $136. I just love touching mine. Enjoy!

Still waiting for my lead wallet to come back in stock at Luna Boston (I ordered it with LuckyBreaks3 - how long ago was that?????)

I don't think that I have ever seen the clutch wallets reduced - and I think that $136 must be the lowest its been (25% coupon code???)

I have heard really good reviews about the organizational qualities of this purse - and if you are in love with a particular color - you should snap it up - because they do run out...

Just went to check at luna boston - lead should be shipping on the 5th!!!! What do think the chance of that will be!!!!!!

I'm in love with the HH clutch wallet.I have in olive and I wish I could find it in cobalt or plum.I agree with Treesrgreen,if you find it in a color you like,snap it up fast because they do disappear.

I have the wallet in grey and I love it. I think the color is more like a blue-grey. The credit card slots can get a little tight at the bottom where all the cards overlap. But it isn't a big deal, you can still use the slots. I also think the outside coin zip isn't easy to get into, but I put my work id in there so it works for me. I use the inside coin pocket for coins. I like all the pockets to store receipts and misc things I seem to accumulate. Also I fit my phone in there once when I went out for errands. I only wish there were even more card slots. Haha, I have too many travel cards.

i have the plum one which is dc'd, i found it on ebay for just $100. i have no problems with card slots either, everything fits perfectly. my only complaint is that the coin zipper pocket on the back is kind of hard to get to, its tight. but i carry a coin purse anyway so dont really need it.
oh and the turn knob on the front sticks out, and you cant collapse the knob or anything if you know what i mean. not a big deal but sometimes i get annoyed with something sticking out!
BUT all in all it is a gorgeous wallet and i get many compliments! if youre looking for lots of organization and dont mind a bit of bulk, go for it.

i'm waiting until tomorrow to see if there's one at the sample sale. i only want the lead one. if they don't have any lead ones, i'm buying it tomorrow night. i can't wait any longer!