Hgbagsonline - would you consider buying ?

Hello everyone !

I'm on debate on buying a Chloe from ****** online. I know that a lot of people say that it's authentic. But I just want some reassurance I guess.

Thank you!

I've been buying from Erica since 2012 and haven't had any issues. I've gotten 1 Chloe Paraty and several Balenciaga's...everything is authentic and in gorgeous condition. Fast shipping too!

Hello everyone !

I'm on debate on buying a Chloe from ****** online. I know that a lot of people say that it's authentic. But I just want some reassurance I guess.

Thank you!

The only downside with HG is that most are pre-orders nowadays and the dates tend to slide.

Each time I've ordered the pre-order date was off--I ended up waiting 3+ weeks beyond the date listed on the website.

When I order now, I just know that it will be 3 weeks longer than what's listed.

Otherwise, the items were authentic and I was satisfied.

Also, note when you pre-order your credit card is charged immediately. It's not like other retailers where your card is charged with a temporary authorization (which drops off after a couple of days) and then final charged when the item ships.

HTH!:smile:

Last edited: