Hgbagsonline - would you consider buying ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone !

I'm on debate on buying a Chloe from hgbags online. I know that a lot of people say that it's authentic. But I just want some reassurance I guess.

Thank you!

2. I've been buying from Erica since 2012 and haven't had any issues. I've gotten 1 Chloe Paraty and several Balenciaga's...everything is authentic and in gorgeous condition. Fast shipping too!

3. #3 Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016

The only downside with HG is that most are pre-orders nowadays and the dates tend to slide.

Each time I've ordered the pre-order date was off--I ended up waiting 3+ weeks beyond the date listed on the website.

When I order now, I just know that it will be 3 weeks longer than what's listed.

Otherwise, the items were authentic and I was satisfied.

Also, note when you pre-order your credit card is charged immediately. It's not like other retailers where your card is charged with a temporary authorization (which drops off after a couple of days) and then final charged when the item ships.

HTH!:smile: