HG Bag - Just in time for Mother's Day!

lv in yyc

O.G.
Mar 18, 2013
I had wanted this bag since last year but was on a wait list that was 6 month-1year long (I know, it's crazy in Calgary, Canada!).

After the first two months, I decided I didn't want to wait anymore and during a recent trip to London, bought a mini square, LV Delightful and Gucci disco instead.

I had forgotten all about it until yesterday when I got a call from Chanel boutique that my bag was here! Since my recent haul I wasn't ready to spend another $7k on this but my husband insisted that I should go ahead and buy it. Even used my own logic on me that it will only cost much more next year so might as well do it now. Plus the fact that it's Mother's Day.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462640766.643533.jpg

Congrats!!! That was my first Chanel bag 5 years ago. My husband picked it out for our 10 year anniversary. As a newbie, I had no idea what a classic piece he selected. It is truly a must have! Your husband was right to insist you purchase! Enjoy in good health!

Congrats!!! That was my first Chanel bag 5 years ago. My husband picked it out for our 10 year anniversary. As a newbie, I had no idea what a classic piece he selected. It is truly a must have! Your husband was right to insist you purchase! Enjoy in good health!

What a thoughtful husband!