Hey sequin godesses, how do they hold UP???

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Hubby already got me a NWT legacy Luci for my b-day...now he says I can get some stuff with ePCE too!!!! Gosh he's the bestest!!

Anywho, I love the glam and glitz of the sequined bags, but wonder if I want to carry it on weekends on a somewhat regular basis how we she hold up??

I don't have a boutique to take her to if she goes bad so I want the brass tack's truth!!!!

TIA my glitzed out gal's!!!!

If I had a nickle for every time someone asks this question... *adds nickle to jar*
LOL!
Just kidding, don't be so scared of this bag! Seriously. It's perfectly fine. They hold up very very very very very very well. Trust me. I would not have 7 spotlights (6 that I paid FP for) if they were crap.
Let us know which one you pick!! :biggrin:

I NEVER do this, but I saw a lady in Publix with a Black sequined spotlight and I asked her how it was holding up. She said she used it daily and has had it for over a year, absolutely no problems at all.

This is all very encouraging, as I'm thinking of getting a sequined wristlet, but am nervous about sequins falling off and the wristlet looking cheap after a few uses. If bags are holding up after months or a year, I'm sure that a sequined wristlet will do just fine.

I was going to pick up the blue jeans sequin wristlet at the outlet, I was jumping up and down when I saw it but one of the sequin was coming loose along with the thread. The SA was telling me that I could use superglue and glue to on top of the other sequin. I didn't get it in the end.