Hermessence Set

Sep 17, 2006
So I'm a 24 Faubourg devotee, but every now and then I get tired of wearing the same perfume everyday. Occasionally I like to mix Ambre Narguile and Osmanthe Yunnan from a few sample vials I have. I was thinking about getting the dicovery/travel set with the four scents. The only problem is, the other scents really don't work on me. Is it possible to get two of each in the set? Or can you only get either four of the same or four different scents?

well the last time I bought the set, it was not an option BUT that doesnt mean that things havent changed. I would just call H and ask.

yeah i wanted OY in a set (with VT) but at the time (about 4 or 5 months ago) it was only the 4 original Hermessence scents. And the only 2 of those i liked, so i just got a single bottle of VT.

Last time I checked, in the summer, there was no mixing! Because I too want OY and Paprika Brasil with my Vetiver Tonka and Ambre Narguile. They wouldn't go for it... :tdown:

So I ended up with a big ol' bottle of Ambre Nargile...love it! :heart::heart::heart:

Last time I checked, in the summer, there was no mixing! Because I too want OY and Paprika Brasil with my Vetiver Tonka and Ambre Narguile. They wouldn't go for it... :tdown:

So I ended up with a big ol' bottle of Ambre Nargile...love it! :heart::heart::heart:
The exact same thing happened to me! Soooo annoying! I hope they can change it. Mixing by your own desires would've been the best option.