Hermès Women's Fall/Winter 2024 RTW & Accessories

Thank you so much for the mod pick of the shoulder B, which I will forever call the JPG ; ) So hard to tell the size/dimensions when they were tucked under the arms or on amazon tall models. Any idea of pricing? My 35B is getting heavy as I'm getting older (she's 15 years old!) and thinking maybe selling and getting a shoulder B would be a nice way to go into my mid-50s. . .

Thank you so much for the mod pick of the shoulder B, which I will forever call the JPG ; ) So hard to tell the size/dimensions when they were tucked under the arms or on amazon tall models. Any idea of pricing? My 35B is getting heavy as I'm getting older (she's 15 years old!) and thinking maybe selling and getting a shoulder B would be a nice way to go into my mid-50s. . .
Thanks. I’m so sorry. I did not get pricing. I’m guessing 16K USD or thereabouts, but I could be entirely wrong.

ETA: I am in my mid fifties as well, and Im not sure how comfy this will be on the shoulder as the primary means of carry. The tiret placement is still smack in the middle of the inner arm, and the drop would not suit a thick coat. I do have a OG JPG Fringe shoulder kelly, and I do not really carry it as one would a shoulder bag. I do find even a 30B on the heavy side, and I have lightened up my bag contents. For a lighter, more practical short shoulder carry , I use a Victoria 35. But, JMO.

Last edited:
Thanks. I’m so sorry. I did not get pricing. I’m guessing 16K USD or thereabouts, but I could be entirely wrong.

ETA: I am in my mid fifties as well, and Im not sure how comfy this will be on the shoulder as the primary means of carry. The tiret placement is still smack in the middle of the inner arm, and the drop would not suit a thick coat. I do have a OG JPG Fringe shoulder kelly, and I do not really carry it as one would a shoulder bag. I do find even a 30B on the heavy side, and I have lightened up my bag contents. For a lighter, more practical short shoulder carry , I use a Victoria 35. But, JMO.
Oooo I love the Victoria! I've been looking at vintage Paris Bombays recently, might be a good solution. Smaller, lighter, under the radar, and over the shoulder! Funny I always thought a 30 would be so much lighter, I was offered the 35 so of course I had to say yes, no being picky!
I hadn't thought about the hardware placement on the shoulder B, that would be almost as annoying as the $16k + price tag! Will cross it off my mental wishlist! Thank you!