Hermès Women's Fall/Winter 2024 RTW & Accessories

I saw some of the RTW collection at the re-see in London this week.
Truly sumptuous leather and shearling. Beautiful colours.
I tried the leggings with the ribbing (actually leather strips, there are 2 styles), one of the khaki trenches and the boots. The knee-high lug boots are AMAZING! I preferred the one a with the side zips.

All in all, a beautiful collection and I feel so lucky to have seen it in person.

I've always been obsessed with the Verrou. I'd have thought it would be a perfect opportunity to have interchangeable/removable straps/chains.

Maybe I'll checkout the AW24 variations and see if the V had a revolutionary evolution. Just for research naturally. No way would I buy a strap that looked like an after-thought.
Same- it was the first bag I ever really considered from Hermes and I kick myself for not getting it... but I wanted to save for a kelly. (Still waiting on that!) I tried on he mini but I really want to see the 21 in person... just wish it had a more standard strap. Leather would be great, like the kelly. I love the modern look, the closure, the angularity.

I saw some of the RTW collection at the re-see in London this week.
Truly sumptuous leather and shearling. Beautiful colours.
I tried the leggings with the ribbing (actually leather strips, there are 2 styles), one of the khaki trenches and the boots. The knee-high lug boots are AMAZING! I preferred the one a with the side zips.

All in all, a beautiful collection and I feel so lucky to have seen it in person.
The bomber jackets look amazing, and that one creamish colored jacket with darker panels, the cut looks so flattering! And any time there are boots that have a side zip it's exciting!

Reactions: ClassicTwist
That Faco has my attention; it might be a tad clunky though….
The faco on a shoulder strap isn’t clunky. . .on a non influencer, non model, person of average build and weight :lol:
I think it’s less deep than the mini Della cav. . . A little bigger and wider than the old golf bag.
I posted some re-see pics on the NY thread, some of which are cross posted above. Tried on the first three pics as requests from friends who could not make it. The furry hobbit (leather with ostrich feathers? coat, pic 1, I think would only work on a rock star with long legs lol. The bomber in pic 4 is a size 38, and I ordered a 36.

IMG_5389.jpegIMG_5386.jpegIMG_5385.jpegIMG_0708.jpeg

The accessories show up in action shots with an almost silvery purple undertone that reminds me of a cross between marron fonce and rouge sellier, but I will go with the view mentioned above re rouge H. It’s one that would also resonate best with the Hermes penchant to modernize the past. I wish I could fit into tall knee boots. I might still make the attempt, but I envy you ladies with slim calves :smile:

Last edited:
The faco on a shoulder strap isn’t clunky. . .on a non influencer, non model, person of average build and weight :lol:
I think it’s less deep than the mini Della cav. . . A little bigger and wider than the old golf bag.
I posted some re-see pics on the NY thread, some of which are cross posted above. Tried on the first three pics as requests from friends who could not make it. The furry hobbit (leather with ostrich feathers? coat, pic 1, I think would only work on a rock star with long legs lol. The bomber in pic 4 is a size 38, and I ordered a 36.

View attachment 5967785View attachment 5967786View attachment 5967787View attachment 5967788

The accessories show up in action shots with an almost silvery purple undertone that reminds me of a cross between marron fonce and rouge sellier, but I will go with the view mentioned above re rouge H. It’s one that would also resonate best with the Hermes penchant to modernize the past. I wish I could fit into tall knee boots. I might still make the attempt, but I envy you ladies with slim calves :smile:

Thank you for sharing! The bomber jacket is stunning, may I ask the price? Is there down filling in the jacket? I know H RTW is all over the place with sizing but would you say it's "tts"? I think I may have to order this for myself too!

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
Thank you for sharing! The bomber jacket is stunning, may I ask the price? Is there down filling in the jacket? I know H RTW is all over the place with sizing but would you say it's "tts"? I think I may have to order this for myself too!
I didn’t see size or price on stuff I tried on. But, I think someone else mentioned around 6700 USD? I could be entirely off though. I would wait and see if some one else chimes in. It’s a popular item. I’m a 36 jacket in the current season cashmere moto and the synthetic zip jacket (with matching pants). Also a 36 in this season Chanel and Dior (though I have older 38 Chanel and 40 Dior that fit). HTH :smile:

ETA: the cut of this jacket is more oversized but not warm or practical lol

@dailydoseofH , I’m 5’2”. My first choice was not the bomber, but the safari jacket, which is supposed to be car length. The head of retail and DH shook their heads as soon as I put it on bc it’s made for someone much much taller. I don’t know how tall you are, but, in case you were thinking of this, here it is. It wasn’t even cute in a boyfriend jacket kind of way. Of course for taller people, I think it would be perfect. Lol
IMG_0715.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn’t see size or price on stuff I tried on. But, I think someone else mentioned around 6700 USD? I could be entirely off though. I would wait and see if some one else chimes in. It’s a popular item. I’m a 36 jacket in the current season cashmere moto and the synthetic zip jacket (with matching pants). Also a 36 in this season Chanel and Dior (though I have older 38 Chanel and 40 Dior that fit). HTH :smile:

That's great to know, thank you! Seems we are the same size so your modelling shots are so helpful :heart: and it looks great on you.

I also have a moto jacket from the last season. I have worn it a handful of times but the ribbed knit at the waist and wrists are already pilling. May have to overlook that detail though :yes:

• Thanks

@dailydoseofH , I’m 5’2”. My first choice was not the bomber, but the safari jacket, which is supposed to be car length. The head of retail and DH shook their heads as soon as I put it on bc it’s made for someone much much taller. I don’t know how tall you are, but, in case you were thinking of this, here it is. It wasn’t even cute in a boyfriend jacket kind of way. Of course for taller people, I think it would be perfect. Lol
View attachment 5967845
You know your style best but I’m sorry you are absolutely slaying in this jacket. It looks so fresh and chic on you.

View attachment 5967845
I just saw your edit, thanks for the reco! I'm also 5'2" and love styles like this safari jacket. But I also see my hubby and SA shaking their heads if I put this on :biggrin: probably with the same feedback that I'm too petite.

I have to agree with @Crapples, you are definitely slaying this jacket.

Hi I also placed an order/ reservation for the bomber jacket and my SA quoted me $6450, which I thought wasn’t too bad! I wasn’t able to make it to the event to try it on IRL, so grateful @880 was able to report on it!
The matching skirt is $2450 btw, which I also ordered.

View attachment 5967785View attachment 5967786View attachment 5967787View attachment 5967788

I too worry about my calves fitting into the boots but these look like they have some room. Guess I will have to wait and see.

"Bigger and wider than the old golf bag" moves the interest needle up a notch; I love the old golf bag but just can't do a 23 (although I am trying to pare down what I carry...in my 35s :lol:)

Re: the chore/safari jacket - I thought that had potential but agree, in that size it overwhelmed you. The bomber no doubt will fit seamlessly into your collection although I seem to recall other bomber jacket-type competition.

• Thanks