Hermès Women's Fall/Winter 2024 RTW & Accessories

I love the small JPG shoulder birkin... when do you think they will hit stores? I am new to Hermes journey should I let my SA know I am interested in seeing the bag? I would honestly love to just try it on even not offered 😍

Reactions: BreezyE
I love the small JPG shoulder birkin... when do you think they will hit stores? I am new to Hermes journey should I let my SA know I am interested in seeing the bag? I would honestly love to just try it on even not offered 😍
Tell your SA at your next appointment that you would love to have a look and then I would suggest bringing it up again (I am really sorry and hate to say this) when we see them posted on reseller sites or over here on latest purchase/ bag offer threads. This is because Hermes, being Hermes, sends bags when they are good and ready. A/W doesn't always even appear in A/W so it's really unpredictable. Assuming it goes into production in the first place. :giggle:

just to add to the reply above, make sure you do it around June or remind your SA again for the nth time around June, because July is the next time when managers go to Podium and order stuff for the store (it happens February and July). so that they can express interest to Paris and *maybe* send some to your store if they ordered it and Paris approved it

Absolutelly my DREAM shoes… up to you when I’d start to ask by my SA to get one? If somebody has any details please share!
View attachment 5960727
I love these too! I’m hoping they come in leather and other colors. The problem is with Hermes nobody can say for sure when they will come to your store. One season’s products can trickle in over a looooong period and sometimes even not show up until later seasons’ products have already came out. Personally I would let my SA know as soon as convenient (for things I absolutely will want) just so it’s vaguely on their radar, and then bring it up again once I see they are getting to stores based on other people’s shared purchases (eg from social media or this forum).

I wonder if the way they styled the rings across the fingers was somewhat inspired by Clémande Burgevin Blachman, Hermès’ creative director of fashion accessories, as she wears her rings like that. In a recent video she mentions that Ancient Greek and Egyptian goddesses have been portrayed with rings like that, and she explains why she likes wearing her rings that way:

I am literally speechless that it may actually exist! ( but I can't help but wonder looking at that the patina/shine that is SO high, could this be box?) If so I am STILL in! Making Bolides in box again??? :heart: :heart:

I have a couple of friends with the cahier in Volynka. V starts out matte but with continual use goes shiny.

I bought a Bolide in Box preloved. Don't wait for H if that's what you want.

I wonder if the way they styled the rings across the fingers was somewhat inspired by Clémande Burgevin Blachman, Hermès’ creative director of fashion accessories, as she wears her rings like that. In a recent video she mentions that Ancient Greek and Egyptian goddesses have been portrayed with rings like that, and she explains why she likes wearing her rings that way:

Considering Hermes is Hermes, she could have been looking at Greek mythology (or Karl Lagerfeld or Ozzy Osbourne). A million Italian Goths wear a ring on every finger (as do I).

Lumping all Ancient people's belief systems together is rather shallow. The coordinating ear cuff is called Olympe so let's go with Greek (male gods also wore jewellery).

It would have been nice to see the inspiration or the mood board, something more professional than looking as though she'd never tried them on in her life before and making it up as she went along.

Never mind the arty pep talk, I think the point of the rings is making more 'affordable luxury' price-point. Hermes always experiments with fashion jewellery and H is always looking for more ways of popularising the brand with the kids (or 'kids'). The ear cuffs have been a HUGE hit as an extension of the clic-clacs, so now we have the rings.

And why sell one, when you can sell 8, 9 or 10.

Is the burgundy colour rouge sellier? Or a different / new red? Feels too dark to be rouge h. I'm worried I missed the rouge sellier train...

I think it's RH. My '90s Box is slightly less brown, but it's not lighter. Currently H Rouge H is that colour IMO, it's the colour of the traditional 'natural red-stained tack and saddlery that was mostly used on dark-grey and dark-bay (looking black to the eye) horses' livery and that had a huge revival in the early-1980s.