Hermes Winter SALE Paris 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the previous summer sale, they also offered Pegase flats and Laura flats (black epsom). :smile: You're very lucky to score Neo booties, Manege sandals, Tuileries mules and Roxane mules! :yahoo:

Hehhehehe thank you thank you! I did a lot of digging with the SAs who were nice enough to get styles and sizes from the back for me. Very broke now but very happy !

Hehhehehe thank you thank you! I did a lot of digging with the SAs who were nice enough to get styles and sizes from the back for me. Very broke now but very happy !

You were very lucky indeed! During the previous summer sale, we were allowed to purchase up to five pairs of shoes per person. Did they change the quantity restriction during this sale? [emoji4]

Did anyone that went happen to see what Homewares were offered... I must admit the first and only sale I went to was around 10 years ago and my interest was the scarves and shawls so didn’t look at what is usually offered in porcelain.

Did anyone that went happen to see what Homewares were offered... I must admit the first and only sale I went to was around 10 years ago and my interest was the scarves and shawls so didn’t look at what is usually offered in porcelain.

It was the usual stuff they have at the sample sale—some couch throws, a few porcelain trays and a few other bits and pieces. Discounts on homewares I saw were a flat 50%. Selection wasn’t massive.

Reactions: De sac and JA_UK
Status
Not open for further replies.