Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

Please note:

Wildlife Sightings, mean OUT in the wild' means and NOT in Hermes zoos stores where rare species are so easily found.

Please report images that are just pics of others' bags in H store (as well as for any other posts breaking tPFrules).

If you happen to take a pic of children and can't crop, please make sure you at least blur/obscure the child.

TY

I can't believe this bag is on the ground. There's one for sale here if you're interested:

My goodness what a markup.

I saw 2 Evies out shopping yesterday. I was so shocked to see any H out and about in my city that I didn’t get a chance to snap a pic :doh:
That’s interesting to know re. pandemic b/c I too have seen many evies at the grocery store: 2 Etoupes, 1 Etain, 1 Gold, 1 Rouge (?), 1 Black (GHW). I too have been nervous about them discovering me taking their pics while grocery shopping lol.

Reactions: ChloeSF and Ceeje89
That’s interesting to know re. pandemic b/c I too have seen many evies at the grocery store: 2 Etoupes, 1 Etain, 1 Gold, 1 Rouge (?), 1 Black (GHW). I too have been nervous about them discovering me taking their pics while grocery shopping lol.
Same here. I feel like we're all just using our Evelynes for grocery runs and trips to UPS these days. I've seen so many here over the past few months that I stopped trying to snap a picture or even take note of their specifications.

Reactions: Ceeje89 and ChloeSF