Hermes Waitlist

I have seen Birkins and Kellys on the shelf in Europe but they tend to be croc with/without diamonds or really mini.

I love Bolides but not at all in casual leathers like togo (which they all seem to be ATM) every other bag Hermes pushes Epsom except the bags in suits the best, I give up with H, their policies seem perverse :rolleyes:

Yeah true...they use ruthless and cunning ways to make their demand higher and their prices to soar...I salute them on their money making ways lol...yeah I LOVE BOLDIES...am thinking of getting one in chocolate...i''ve seen togo boldies in the singapore MBS store and it seems pretty nice..lol...croc are on shelves because their prices are WAY WAY higher than normal calf skin lol...i want an ostrich one but it seems that they tend to be rarer than croc or calf skin...

Milan Station was fingered for fakes so be careful

oh really? I didn't buy anything lol...Im not even in China so I am far from there thank god...i always have this icky feeling of buying from re-sellers because I think the best way is to get from the retail store itself to dispel any doubts of counterfeits.

Reactions: Jem131
ujili said:
I've seen their products. Are they good condition? How much more is it over-priced?

Well, they have a brand new one usually. From time to time they will have a second hand, good condition would be the same price as Hermes shop, lower condition is about 6k. But there is not much used one, they keep those for VIP mostly.

ujili said:
oh really? I didn't buy anything lol...Im not even in China so I am far from there thank god...i always have this icky feeling of buying from re-sellers because I think the best way is to get from the retail store itself to dispel any doubts of counterfeits.

Yea, agreed with you. I rather wait for ages from the Hermes shop, don't want to end up of getting a fake one for a real price. But they close the waiting list in Hong Kong a while already, only if u knew their VIP, maybe they will put u in the list.
Is there anyone know the price of custom made Birkin price? That's the only way to get one from them without waiting ages, but still 6 months or longer...

Yea, agreed with you. I rather wait for ages from the Hermes shop, don't want to end up of getting a fake one for a real price. But they close the waiting list in Hong Kong a while already, only if u knew their VIP, maybe they will put u in the list.
Is there anyone know the price of custom made Birkin price? That's the only way to get one from them without waiting ages, but still 6 months or longer...

do you mean Special Order? what country are u in?

TPF's: what has been everyone's experience like, generally, with waitlists for the Kelly or Birkin? If they put you on a waitlist, do they actually call you back? I don't mind waiting at all, even a couple years. Personally, besides the scarves and maybe the garden party there is nothing at Hermes I like.

xoxoCat said:
TPF's: what has been everyone's experience like, generally, with waitlists for the Kelly or Birkin? If they put you on a waitlist, do they actually call you back? I don't mind waiting at all, even a couple years. Personally, besides the scarves and maybe the garden party there is nothing at Hermes I like.

They may call you only if they consider you a good potential long term customer. If people are fighting over B and K, there is more financial incentive for the stores to reward customers (old and new) who will patronize the shops. Wait list are for reference only and since they do not take a deposit, it is at The discretion of the Hermes store manager to decide to whom they will allocate the more sought after bags. Unfortunately this is a reality that many people refuse to realize or accept. There will always be exception but those are far and few inbetween.

SOs are even more difficult as quota for each store is very small fr Paris. Thus this is only offered to VVVIPs. As a walk in, the chance is slim to none.

They may call you only if they consider you a good potential long term customer. If people are fighting over B and K, there is more financial incentive for the stores to reward customers (old and new) who will patronize the shops. Wait list are for reference only and since they do not take a deposit, it is at The discretion of the Hermes store manager to decide to whom they will allocate the more sought after bags. Unfortunately this is a reality that many people refuse to realize or accept. There will always be exception but those are far and few inbetween.

SOs are even more difficult as quota for each store is very small fr Paris. Thus this is only offered to VVVIPs. As a walk in, the chance is slim to none.

Thanks for the info. They did say they would be getting either the Birkin or Kelly in 8 or 9 months. I wouldn't mind if they were honest in telling me that Birkins are only reserved for their VIP's, but putting me on a waitlist and making me think that they will call me in a year is deceiving.

ueynah said:

Not always the case.. Few months ago while on trip to Paris I walked on FSH to stock up on favourite shower gel and after I placed my order the guy goes' could we interest you in a bag?' ...I reluctantly replied 'yes a 35 Birkin in a dark color If you've got one. Make a wish he said :smile: happy days

I went to hermes hong kong in 2010 may , and they let me add to wait list
in last month almost 2 year and 3 month wait
i got a call to ask me to pick up the B 25
once u are on the list u will get it , hope you get it faster

Not always the case.. Few months ago while on trip to Paris I walked on FSH to stock up on favourite shower gel and after I placed my order the guy goes' could we interest you in a bag?' ...I reluctantly replied 'yes a 35 Birkin in a dark color If you've got one. Make a wish he said :smile: happy days
So pray tell! Watchya get? Lets see some pics!