Hermes Troy Michigan’s Somerset Collection

I walked by but was not inspired to stop by. The store looked empty. From outside you could only see cosmetics, perfumes, scarves and jewelry. I rather spend in a bigger store with more inventory and more chances of scoring something else. I don’t think this store will be here for much time.
I live in Michgan, and i'm thinking the same!

It’s always closed when I walk past it. Are there any specific timings for the store? I have also messaged the SA from whom I bought a few things and she never responded back to me.

Reactions: keodi
I was there a few days ago and am happy to report that they do indeed have inventory. There was a bag offer in process while i was in the jewelry section, which was nice to see. Hoping I am in that room very soon! But I have to say that the managers are incredibly nice, as are the SAs!

I’m currently near Troy Michigan and going to nyc in a few weeks, trying to figure out where might be my best chance to get an evelyne mini. My home store is Palo Alto which has been a very disappointing experience service wise so I’m hoping for a more positive experience, even if I don’t leave with this particular bag. Please chime in if you’ve compared the Troy and nyc locations. Much appreciated!

Reactions: jag and lizardtouch
Curious what the prespend has historically been like in Somerset for a quota bag. Husbands family is in the area and I love visiting the area!
They are very relationship-based, and while they do look at your history, there is no set prespend ratio. I absolutely adore my SA there and the store managers/sales director are all amazing as well. I would just go in and start working with an SA that you hit it off with and just have fun. Buy what you love in various departments and be patient! Your QB will come!