Hermes trench-like colors

Hi, I am also in love with trench and hope that it will be back in production this year, at least I heard it will. Might someone have more info regarding this topic, please be kind and confirm:smile:

Reactions: L etoile
i just ran a little search through the various hermes websites - it does seem that trench is still available, at least on SLG (esp. notebook covers) Fingers crossed that it will be made available to Kelly again (my next target! :-p)

Reactions: amna72
i just ran a little search through the various hermes websites - it does seem that trench is still available, at least on SLG (esp. notebook covers) Fingers crossed that it will be made available to Kelly again (my next target! :-p)

not just SLGs but also bags - a Picotin in trench showed up on European website just earlier today (obviously already gone). It’s a lovely color and I hope they are also making Kellys!

B209D1E7-3821-45F8-A741-7D84C886C02B.jpeg

not just SLGs but also bags - a Picotin in trench showed up on European website just earlier today (obviously already gone). It’s a lovely color and I hope they are also making Kellys!

View attachment 4947289
thank you! all sounds very positive and encouraging! Let's keep one another posted here! :-p I'd really love to know if anyone manages to get a B/K in trench this coming year!

Reactions: momoc