Hermes Toolbox

I was so sad to find out that the handles stick out from TB20 when wearing the short strap... I was so looking forward to buy it... But after trying out, I'm not sure if I should change my mind... :sad: :sad: :sad:

Are the new TBs any stiffer? I prefer them a little stiff vs when in all floppy after a while - like swift. How is the evercolor leather holding up?

is it easy to get in & out of using the handheld option? (as i use my bag handheld vs on the shoulder. but i like to have a shoulder option).

thanks, reliable TPFers!!!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Several colors seem to be popping up on the US website. I can't decide if I should get another toolbox or go for a Lindy. Wish the Toolbox had 1 external pocket. That is the main attraction of the Lindy for me.

Several colors seem to be popping up on the US website. I can't decide if I should get another toolbox or go for a Lindy. Wish the Toolbox had 1 external pocket. That is the main attraction of the Lindy for me.

I have both and personally the Lindy works better for me. The TB is a fun bag to have, but the shape feels abit bulky (I have the 26), and the Amazone strap makes it a more casual bag I feel. The Lindy however, (30 is my fave size) is a bag that goes from day to night. The shape surprisely fits a ton of stuff, the pockets outside fit my iPhone perfectly and it doesn't feel as heavy as the TB. Hope this helps :smile:

Hi... just a quick question.. i keep reading that the toolbox has adjustable strap.. however never seen an adjustable strap in toolboxes before..
Can someone please post the pictures of the bag with the adjustable strap..
Does it only come with adjustable strap recently..?
Thank you kind ladies..