Hermes Sydney

A few weeks ago they had a few Kelly Elan instock. I was offered noir or rough H but turned down as i was after a Kelly Pochette. I’m not sure if this bag is harder to get though :hrmm: But it does look like they have more bags in stock this time of year. Did you guys hear about the new version of Mini Lindy aka Mini Lindy II?

A few weeks ago they had a few Kelly Elan instock. I was offered noir or rough H but turned down as i was after a Kelly Pochette. I’m not sure if this bag is harder to get though :hrmm: But it does look like they have more bags in stock this time of year. Did you guys hear about the new version of Mini Lindy aka Mini Lindy II?
Wowww! Love kelly Elan 🤩 I thought its a VIP bag and would never get a chance to have one. ML II is about 1/2 cm bigger in wide and height. Not too sure if it looks significant bigger side by side with the first version.

Wowww! Love kelly Elan 🤩 I thought its a VIP bag and would never get a chance to have one. ML II is about 1/2 cm bigger in wide and height. Not too sure if it looks significant bigger side by side with the first version.
Definitely worth an ask! I am no where a VIP. Still waiting for my first quota bag :smile:. The mini lindy is definitely growing on me though. It’s so cute

• Insightful
Reactions: BirKineSS
Definitely worth an ask! I am no where a VIP. Still waiting for my first quota bag :smile:. The mini lindy is definitely growing on me though. It’s so cute
Get the mini lindy! I love mine so much I wouldnt mind getting another one. Its so worth it and perfect to use for travel strolling the city as the bag is super secured no one would be able to snatch anything from inside the bag including myself hahaha 🤣 Fit my iphone 14 (not max), passport, eco bag, sunglasses with fabric case, 2 lipsticks, a wallet, coin purse and house keys.

• Love
Reactions: Raylee12
Congrats! Is it Menthe?
Thanks! :smile: Yep, the color is Menthe..

I was offered an orange one yesterday but I thought the orange is too bright for me so I declined it. The SA initially said there’s no other garden party and I went today in for a Herbag. After reading reviews and thinking how fussy it is to go in and out of Herbag, I changed my mind and said I’d prefer GP instead. Then she came back with this and I’m so glad I declined the orange one. hehe

I was happy with the amount of RTW that I saw even though a lot would’ve been sold during the 3 sessions prior. Each size rack had decent amounts and there were trays of twilly. I came back to it again, the SA was holding a blackish twilly talking to her colleague that she’d thought it’d be gone quicker, so I took it.

It’s always best to go first day and as early as possible. The first 3 sessions was full by the time I got my invite so I went for the 4th session first day. Interestingly I checked back a couple of times and day 2 sessions 1&2 were filled and not mine. I wonder if people thought there would be restock overnight.
Sorry silly question. What is rtw and is there specific place or time for sale?:smile: