Hermes Sydney

I just realised a scarf I bought fr the boutique has the fabric tag almost coming off, the stitch was broken, possibly from being on display. I am terrible with hand sewing, should I just cut it off or does anyone know how to see it back nicely?

I just realised a scarf I bought fr the boutique has the fabric tag almost coming off, the stitch was broken, possibly from being on display. I am terrible with hand sewing, should I just cut it off or does anyone know how to see it back nicely?
Take back to the store and ask if they can get it fixed? Or a tailor can help you to stitch it back?

Reactions: kikisptr
Don't attempt to do anything
If it was newly purchased
Bring back boutique
Seriously we just cannot compromise the price tag
Vs quality and service

Take back to the store and ask if they can get it fixed? Or a tailor can help you to stitch it back?

Don't attempt to do anything
If it was newly purchased
Bring back boutique
Seriously we just cannot compromise the price tag
Vs quality and service

Thank you [emoji6] will take it back to see my SA next week. I just wasn't sure if those tags should be cut off or kept on.