Hermes Sydney

Hmm for UK, I use Paypal and first time was fine but subsequent ones failed.

For US, I just used a normal australia credit card and paid directly and it kept saying to check my billing information and I checked it was correct.

Do you guys put ur Australian address as the billing address? Or just whatever the shipping address is?
AU billing address because the systems can pick up if Billing address doesn't match the card

Hmm for UK, I use Paypal and first time was fine but subsequent ones failed.

For US, I just used a normal australia credit card and paid directly and it kept saying to check my billing information and I checked it was correct.

Do you guys put ur Australian address as the billing address? Or just whatever the shipping address is?

Yes , PurseOnFleek is right . You have to put whatever the billing address the C/C you used is registered . Their system is really strict . Any mismatch , they cancel your order.

Your CC company could of blocked it as suspicious just ring and check with them . That happens to me with Nordstrom orders i have to get the block lifted before i checkout

You're right, I'll give them a call to see if they are the ones blocking me. I did they did authorise the payment coz I got an SMS from them to confirm the payment and I authorised it but strangely the order fell through anyway. Weird but I'll contact them. Thanks!!

I just purchased the pm over the phone. They called me to advice it's available but they were having trouble publishing it online. They told me I can purchase it through the phone.

The website was funny. I added them to cart and couldn't pay using internet explorer and have to switch to google chrome for payment. Was so worried the pm size will be sold out!! Luckily got my hands on one [emoji23]