HERMES store Boston

Hi Ninja!! Actually...funny story...she was born in our barn upstairs to a wild, stray momma! We found her about 1 week I think after birth and I went up there every day and talked to her, tried to play, etc., fed the mom and watered...well about 2 mos. later the mom deserted her! She knew I was taking good care, and finally the kitten started to come down the back stairs and was friendly (the mother always hissed at me!)...and eventually she was let in the house to be our 2d cat (much to dh's unhappiness!) -- she has long fur and is the softest kitty I've ever felt! And to add to the story, last Friday I discovered the mom has since had another litter and there are about 3 running around upstairs again but none like this one! They aren't nearly as cute and not the same fur either...we have to now figure out what to do about the whole situation though...This one is named "Lucky"...she actually fell down through a crack from upstairs (2x we think)...I've had to rescue her lol! Her name fits but I think we're the lucky ones! Thanks for asking!

Awwww, Lucky is very lucky. And beautiful, too!! You can tell from the picture that she is soft. And what amazing eyes. I'm glad she trusts you and has found a place in your house.:flowers:

bg - yes it is chevre -- I'm not sure what you mean about the other side? The left has notepaper and then the right has the agenda/calendar...in the back is an address section...what color are you waiting for?

Hermes is on Arlington (cross street with Boylston), on the southwest corner of Boston Commons.

Copley/Prudential Center have great shops (mall-style though). Newbury street has cute stores, many of which are in the Copley too.

Stephanie's on Newbury has great brunch (they have an amazing crabcake Benedict:drool:). I haven't been too impress with the restaurants in Boston (but I'm comparing them to NYC). Everything is edible, but overall the scene is just so-so.

Hey --- HEY! I know this is an H-blog, but the "scene" in Boston is just fine, thank you very much!!! There are some damn FINE restaurants -- more than "edible"!!

LoveChloe - if you want the real lowdown from a Bostonian who has traveled the world (not someone comparing Boston to somewhere else....), PM me. ;)

Okay here are a few pics!

Oh and I would add to the Boston recs that Fanieul Hall area is great to sit and watch street performers, along with more shopping....the North End nearby has amazing Italian food and pasty shops, and Downtown Crossing area has H&M and Filene's, Filene's Basement, etc...

View attachment 79798

View attachment 79799

View attachment 79802

My pics never come out that good but it's a great agenda!

S -- glad you had such a great day in Boston, but sorry that I missed you guys! You were in my 'hood over in the North End!!

I have the same agenda - and it is awesome! The SA that you met with at H-Boston is absolutely the best. I'm going in this week and I'll ask her about Eric Clapton! I saw him in concert on Wednesday night -- fabbo!

Met up with tr444 yesterday in Boston for a fun day and of course, a small visit to Hermes. The SA there is wonderful...we spent almost an hr. with her! I was only going to pick up an agenda refill, silver pen, and maybe the little bookmark....not quite how it worked out....In my mind I had fought about wanting the Vision II zip agenda...then talked myself 'down' into keep the smaller zip version I have but getting a different refill for next yr -- and the pen, etc. Yup, got there, fell in love with the Vision II zip and brought her home! Will have to post a pic later....it has a place for notepaper on the left so I can now carry just this instead of the agenda AND the ulysse mini notebook...And the worst part? I fell in love with indigo!!! I know that's a color for me....and they had a kelly 32 souple and a bolide....so now trying to figure out what to do...what to sell...why did I go there LOL??!!!

It was such a fun trip - oh and apparently Eric Clapton had been in the store 20 mins. before us and was helped by our SA!!! :supacool: She was very excited...and we were sorry we didn't move quicker lol!!:sweatdrop:

Glad you had fun there! It's a nice store, especially now that it is bigger.
I just had to mention that on a previous trip to Paris a few years ago, my SA mentioned that Eric Clapton had ordered not one, but two custom crocodile guitar cases...I could barely refrain from asking if I could peek at them, but somehow managed to control myself.

Hey --- HEY! I know this is an H-blog, but the "scene" in Boston is just fine, thank you very much!!! There are some damn FINE restaurants -- more than "edible"!!

LoveChloe - if you want the real lowdown from a Bostonian who has traveled the world (not someone comparing Boston to somewhere else....), PM me. ;)
I second this post! Boston has come a long was in the last few years and is not the preppy place it once was…Newbury Street is my fave for shopping (along w. Copley), but many people like the funky shops on Charles Street as well.
As for eating…we are making progress! The South End has some fantastic restaurants - very “New Yorky“. Newbury Street is perfect for Café eating - I like Sonsie at the lower end of the street - the food is good , and it’s great for people watching bc they have a dining area open to the street…I always spot Birkins there. If you’re looking for an alternative café - try “The other Side” on the corner of Newbury and Mass Ave. Then there’s Cambridge…There is so much more - but as FRH said - this blog is about Hermes…so Love Chloe - feel free to PM me too!

Just back from Hermes in Boston. I tried to remember everything they had. I am a newbie so please excuse me if I do not know the "exact color" and name of an item.

-Orange GPT
-Black GPT
-Black and Wool GPT (The big one)

They had a beautiful 32 Kelly that was chocolate brown and Tollie.

-White Bolide
-Fourre toute in black and chocolate brown
-Blue jean Paris Bombay (I think that is the name, looks similar to a doctors bag)
-White, Blue Jean, Beige-Evelyne PM

-Dogon Wallet in orange and blue jean (both sizes)
-small Blue jean card holer (with a little snap closure)
-Vermillion make up case (sorry I do not know the exact name)
-Red makeup case (see above)

-Charms- doggie, panda, tiger, and another one that I could make out what it was.

-fuschia bearn wallet
-book marks

-various agenda's in every color.
-pink twilly with little cherries on it
-blue twilly with little cherries on it
-green twilly with golf balls, there was another color as well but I can't remember, maybe blue and red

That is all I can remember, Sorry. They had some beautiful things and a some other bags that I do not know their names.

Yes, I purchased two things. However, my camera isn't working. Hopefully I wil have pictures soon.

Thanks! :yes: