Scarves …..Hermès Spring/Summer 2024 Scarves…..

I’m just copying and pasting @redheaddem’s wonderfully kind listing of this season’s scarves, so the list can be carried forward and we don’t have to hunt for so long for it.
I don’t think anyone else has added to it……

Silk twill 90
Hermès Flagship (Dimitri Rybaltchenko)
Mystère au 24 (Jonathan Burton)
Harnais de Coeur (Daiske Nomura)
Precious Paradise (Katie Scott)
Beauté Composée (Nick Doyle)
Silla de Gaucho (Antonio Carrau)
Figures libres (Geoff McFetridge)
Le cavalier à la trompette (Jan Bajtlik)
Haute Parure
Twilly au Bloc

Forever Collection
Jungle love (Robert Dallet)
Eperon d’Or (Henri d’Origny)
Brides de Gala (Hugo Grygkar)
Couvertures et tenues de jour (Jacques Eudel)

Double Face
Splash park (Jacqueline Colley)
Della Cavalleria Favolosa ( (Virginie Jamin)
A la lumière du Flambeau (Pierre Marie)

140 Silk
Robe légère (Théo de Gueltzl)
Animapolis (Jan Bajtlik)
Jeu des Omnibus (Gianpaolo Pagni?)

CSGM
Cavalier en formes (Gianpaolo Pagni)
Chevaux dechainés (Octave Marsal)
Coaching Deja-Vu (Julie Abadie)
Pique Sellier (Cyrille Diatkine)
Tatouages Marins Bandana (Sophie Koechlin)
Hermès Locomotion (Ugo Bienvenu)
Fantaisie d'Etriers

CSGT
Arcs-en-Ciel (Julie Abadie)
Flamingo Party Coloriage (Laurence Bourthoumieux)
Bouclerie Moderne en casaques (Françoise de la Perrière)

Twilly
Precious Paradise Katie Scott
Funny Ice Cream Elias Kafouros

45cm Gavroche
La Danse du Printemps
Just Married
Robe Legere

55cm Bandana
Animaux Bandana
Paris Qui Roule Bandana

70cm Vintage Silk
Les Voitures Nouvelles to the 70 cms
Choreographie Equestre to the 70cms
Acte III, Scene 1, La Clairiere Decoupage to the 70 cms
Funny Ice Cream to the 70 cms
Ay Royaume de Helios to the 70cms

Men's
100cm Cashmere silk
Cocoricoooo! Alice Shirley
Neo Brandeborgs Daiske Nomura based on Cathy Latham
Permis de Construire Jin Kwon
First and Chic
Horse Reality

This scarf popped up briefly on the UK site earlier today. One is on its way as I would like to see the design. The blue c/w posted on page 8 by @mimi 123 looks lovely.
Haute Parure H004099S 08 bois de rose/noir/jaune Virginie Jarman

View attachment 5973665View attachment 5973666
Thanks for sharing! Can’t wait to see it on you.

I like the design of Haute Parure but the whole collection leans so warm-toned that I’m struggling with cws. Even the blue cw has quite a bit of beige.

It’s a very quiet season on here!

I love the Marine shade that is on the reverse of one of the Splash Park double faces so I decided to order the Animaux Bandana 55 in Marine/ Blanc/ Noir. Here it is!

View attachment 5973591

Ooh that blue is really very pretty on you 😍 you look so fresh and smart 😊

It is rather quiet over here… I hope to still see some more beauties this season

Thanks for sharing! Can’t wait to see it on you.

I like the design of Haute Parure but the whole collection leans so warm-toned that I’m struggling with cws. Even the blue cw has quite a bit of beige.
I have learnt over the years to be OK with colours that are no friends to me (looking at you, beige!) so long as they are small doses. Sometimes there is a happy balance of cool and warm colours which make the scarf versatile. I succumbed to Mystere au 24 Marine/vert/Bleu Ciel (03) which is predominantly cool but has some beige which softens it & is away from my face. The green, of course, is marvellous!

The Bois de Rose of the Haute Parure might be rather too warm & brown based for me, but I may feel differently when I get it.
IMG_8166.jpeg

Coaching Deja-Vu shawl 140

CN¥11,000
noir / beige / gold and blanc / marine / kaki
on Chinese Hermès website www.hermes.cn/cn/en/product/coaching-deja-vu-shawl-140-H244093Sv06
(Though I like both of the Cws pretty much - I cannot handle the chequered lines very well (friend called them "Tea Towels ( Dish towels)" and now I cannot unsee it.)

Sorry - apologies - these have already been shown - please mods: feel free to delete - pretty embarrassing :oh:...

Attachments

• 1711634740965.png
    1711634740965.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 1711634812377.png
    1711634812377.png
    243 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Coaching Deja-Vu shawl 140

CN¥11,000
noir / beige / gold and blanc / marine / kaki
on Chinese Hermès website www.hermes.cn/cn/en/product/coaching-deja-vu-shawl-140-H244093Sv06
(Though I like both of the Cws pretty much - I cannot handle the chequered lines very well (friend called them "Tea Towels ( Dish towels)" and now I cannot unsee it.)

Sorry - apologies - these have already been shown - please mods: feel free to delete - pretty embarrassing :oh:...
I don’t think we mind seeing things again after a while. I don’t remember seeing the cw on the right.

I was just about to say something about the design reminding me of a table cloth but tea towels is exactly right. I can’t unsee it either.

My SA, who is also a scarf freak, and I had a bit of a rant about how disappointing this season is. The sneak peeks of the F/W collection are also depressingly slow.

I don’t think we mind seeing things again after a while. I don’t remember seeing the cw on the right.

I was just about to say something about the design reminding me of a table cloth but tea towels is exactly right. I can’t unsee it either.

My SA, who is also a scarf freak, and I had a bit of a rant about how disappointing this season is. The sneak peeks of the F/W collection are also depressingly slow.
Thank you!
And I find this season rather challenging, too. For me it is either I like the CW or the design (though not that many of the designs.)
Re: Coaching: This shawl would have been on my wishlist colourwise, especially the noir white beige gold one - and I like the design. But with these squared lines it is completely off the radar for me. (Edited to add: Last time they reissued Coaching as double face - and put - no lines - buttt: polka dots on top :shocked:- aannnd - thus vanished from my wishlist.)

Last edited:
It’s a very quiet season on here!

I love the Marine shade that is on the reverse of one of the Splash Park double faces so I decided to order the Animaux Bandana 55 in Marine/ Blanc/ Noir. Here it is!

View attachment 5973591

Congrats!!! It’s a fantastic shade on you. I think I may have to succumb to the Splash Park, but it may have to be much later or even after-market, due to Ban Island residency.

This scarf popped up briefly on the UK site earlier today. One is on its way as I would like to see the design. The blue c/w posted on page 8 by @mimi 123 looks lovely.
Haute Parure H004099S 08 bois de rose/noir/jaune Virginie Jarman

View attachment 5973665View attachment 5973666

WHAAAAAT?!!!!

Omg where did this design come from? I have no recollection of this earlier in the thread lol, although obv I clearly just missed it.

This is total a game/changer. Different designs and details in the quadrants?!!! Like, this will tie AMAZINGLY!!!

I'm excited about the Fantaisie d'Etriers CSGM shawl, and just hope one of the CWs will be as excited about me!

View attachment 5974299

View attachment 5974298

View attachment 5974297

View attachment 5974296

View attachment 5974295

View attachment 5974294
View attachment 5974292

Oooooh that pink and blue one. D*mn it.

Our Header is looking a bit incomplete; mods, I'm reporting my own post so that can we add

Haute Parure to the 90cms
Twilly au Bloc to the 90cms

Fantaisie d'Etriers to the CSGMs

Animaux Bandana to the 55cms
Paris Qui Roule Bandana to the 55cms

Les Voitures Nouvelles to the 70 cms
Choreographie Equestre to the 70cms
Acte III, Scene 1, La Clairiere Decoupage to the 70 cms
Funny Ice Cream to the 70 cms
Ay Royaume de Helios to the 70cms

First and Chic to the Men's 100 cm (the men's categories need to be separated)
Horse Reality Scarf to the Men's 100 cm

If anyone can add or edit that would be super, thanks!

Last edited: