Scarves …..Hermès Spring/Summer 2024 Scarves…..

I’m just copying and pasting @redheaddem’s wonderfully kind listing of this season’s scarves, so the list can be carried forward and we don’t have to hunt for so long for it.
I don’t think anyone else has added to it……

Silk twill 90
Hermès Flagship (Dimitri Rybaltchenko)
Mystère au 24 (Jonathan Burton)
Harnais de Coeur (Daiske Nomura)
Precious Paradise (Katie Scott)
Beauté Composée (Nick Doyle)
Silla de Gaucho (Antonio Carrau)
Figures libres (Geoff McFetridge)
Le cavalier à la trompette (Jan Bajtlik)
Haute Parure
Twilly au Bloc

Forever Collection
Jungle love (Robert Dallet)
Eperon d’Or (Henri d’Origny)
Brides de Gala (Hugo Grygkar)
Couvertures et tenues de jour (Jacques Eudel)

Double Face
Splash park (Jacqueline Colley)
Della Cavalleria Favolosa ( (Virginie Jamin)
A la lumière du Flambeau (Pierre Marie)

140 Silk
Robe légère (Théo de Gueltzl)
Animapolis (Jan Bajtlik)
Jeu des Omnibus (Gianpaolo Pagni?)

CSGM
Cavalier en formes (Gianpaolo Pagni)
Chevaux dechainés (Octave Marsal)
Coaching Deja-Vu (Julie Abadie)
Pique Sellier (Cyrille Diatkine)
Tatouages Marins Bandana (Sophie Koechlin)
Hermès Locomotion (Ugo Bienvenu)
Fantaisie d'Etriers

CSGT
Arcs-en-Ciel (Julie Abadie)
Flamingo Party Coloriage (Laurence Bourthoumieux)
Bouclerie Moderne en casaques (Françoise de la Perrière)

Twilly
Precious Paradise Katie Scott
Funny Ice Cream Elias Kafouros

45cm Gavroche
La Danse du Printemps
Just Married
Robe Legere

55cm Bandana
Animaux Bandana
Paris Qui Roule Bandana

70cm Vintage Silk
Les Voitures Nouvelles to the 70 cms
Choreographie Equestre to the 70cms
Acte III, Scene 1, La Clairiere Decoupage to the 70 cms
Funny Ice Cream to the 70 cms
Ay Royaume de Helios to the 70cms

Men's
100cm Cashmere silk
Cocoricoooo! Alice Shirley
Neo Brandeborgs Daiske Nomura based on Cathy Latham
Permis de Construire Jin Kwon
First and Chic
Horse Reality

Dear @Pivoine66 your gorgeous Trompette c/w 08 is indeed a scarf for all seasons! So pleased you found one to suit you. Unfortunately I fractured my shoulder just when the Trompette debate was getting interesting, so unable to twist & twirl any silks, let alone take photos! However, I did try the Corail/bronze via online purchase but like you found it lacked oomph. I also bought online Beige Doré 03 and Rose Thé 06. The Beige Doré comes alive when the sun makes it shimmer - not like a dead, flat beige. And the pinks in the Rose Thé are perfect for me. I personally like the brushstroke colouring a lot.

IMG_8146.jpegIMG_8149.jpegIMG_8147.jpegIMG_8148.jpeg

Thank you, dear Ladybaga. Your opinion - so experienced too - means a lot to me. :flowers:

When I see the photos of my ancient mobile phone, I almost feel sorry for the scarf. Sorry to repeat myself, but the scarf really deserves it: it looks so much better in person. Sigh.
It really is beautiful and your pictures show up so nicely. I like the variety of ways you paired it with different tops. Looks like an easy scarf to wear. I also love how the colors of the scarf are both bold and soft, if that makes any sense.

Dear @Pivoine66 your gorgeous Trompette c/w 08 is indeed a scarf for all seasons! So pleased you found one to suit you. Unfortunately I fractured my shoulder just when the Trompette debate was getting interesting, so unable to twist & twirl any silks, let alone take photos! However, I did try the Corail/bronze via online purchase but like you found it lacked oomph. I also bought online Beige Doré 03 and Rose Thé 06. The Beige Doré comes alive when the sun makes it shimmer - not like a dead, flat beige. And the pinks in the Rose Thé are perfect for me. I personally like the brushstroke colouring a lot.

View attachment 5969816View attachment 5969817View attachment 5969818View attachment 5969820
Thank you very much, dear Hanton. I'm so sorry about your shoulder. That sounds very painful and like it might take longer to heal. I do wish you a speedy and full recovery, if only so that you can tie those beautiful scarves again without any problems.:flowers:
Your selection looks beautiful! The beige doré reflection and shimmer sounds dreamy and I like pink - soft pink tones so much and admire everyone with it (such a shame for me that it just doesn't work with my complexion, as much as I want it to - sigh).
Isn't it super interesting again with Hermès? CWs that one didn't even think of or, as in my case, wondered many a time, how did H come up with THIS combination of colours (rather critical) and then - almost a miracle - tying them around the neck - they suddenly become favourites...

Thank you very much, dear Hanton. I'm so sorry about your shoulder. That sounds very painful and like it might take longer to heal. I do wish you a speedy and full recovery, if only so that you can tie those beautiful scarves again without any problems.:flowers:
Your selection looks beautiful! The beige doré reflection and shimmer sounds dreamy and I like pink - soft pink tones so much and admire everyone with it (such a shame for me that it just doesn't work with my complexion, as much as I want it to - sigh).
Isn't it super interesting again with Hermès? CWs that one didn't even think of or, as in my case, wondered many a time, how did H come up with THIS combination of colours (rather critical) and then - almost a miracle - tying them around the neck - they suddenly become favourites...
Thank you for your good wishes - let nothing hinder our scarf wearing! My (heavy) scarf drawers now able to be opened carefully…. The subtle colours of the Trompettes are particularly beguiling. I did also try 07 Ivoire/Jaune/Vert but the ivory background (like in the Corail/Bronze) a sticking point. As you say, however high one’s critical defences another combination sneaks through! ;)

Reactions: Pivoine66
Went to the boutique today for the first time in awhile. They didn’t have the peach Precious Paradise I wanted to try on but sounds like they will get another shipment maybe.

I tried on this Della Cavalleria in slightly similar colors - Bleu Glacier / Rose Poudre / Or. It was nice but it wasn’t love.

IMG_0051.jpeg

I was really tempted by this Splash Park, which I was not expecting. Again I do not need more blue scarves… Sigh.

IMG_0047.jpeg

IMG_0046.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

Went to the boutique today for the first time in awhile. They didn’t have the peach Precious Paradise I wanted to try on but sounds like they will get another shipment maybe.

I tried on this Della Cavalleria in slightly similar colors - Bleu Glacier / Rose Poudre / Or. It was nice but it wasn’t love.

View attachment 5971530

I was really tempted by this Splash Park, which I was not expecting. Again I do not need more blue scarves… Sigh.

View attachment 5971533

View attachment 5971534

View attachment 5971535
A boutique visit is always so fun. I can see why you were tempted by the Splash Park! Both sides look great on you. This one tempts me too.

View attachment 5971530

View attachment 5971533

View attachment 5971534

View attachment 5971535
The splash park definitely looks great on you!

A boutique visit is always so fun. I can see why you were tempted by the Splash Park! Both sides look great on you. This one tempts me too.

Thanks! The colors looked a lot nicer in person, at least to me. As usual the boutique lighting is washing things out. It also wasn’t the right tone of sweater for it.

View attachment 5971530

View attachment 5971533

View attachment 5971534

View attachment 5971535
I’ve tried this in person, as you know, and still love that incredible blue side. The softer side looks far better on you than me and pairs really well with your top!