Scarves ......Hermès Spring/Summer 2023 Scarves......

Updated list:

45cm Gavroche
Chevaloscope Neon (Elias Kafouros)
Faubourg Tropical Detail (Théo de Gueltzl & Octave Marsal)
Hermès Horse Club (Jin Kwon)
Lanternes, Ballons et Cocardes (Katie Scott)
Springs Remix (Philippe Ledoux)

55cm Bandana
Le Jardin de la Maharani (Annie Faivre)
Les Cles (Cathy Latham)

60cm Mousseline
Sangles en Zigzag Pois Rainbow (Virginie Jamin)

70cm Vintage Silk
Cheval Mascotte (Liz Stirling)
Confort en Automobile (Cathy Latham)
Jungle Love Stamped (Robert Dallet & Gianpaolo Pagni)
Les Anamorphoses (Phillipe Dumas)
Les Petits Papiers d'Hermes
Rendez-vous Galant (Ugo Bienvenu)

90cm Double Face Twill Silk
Alternateur (Pierre Péron)
Cheval Sirène (Alice Shirley)
Epaulettes de Gala
Le Jardin des Peintres (Annie Faivre)

90cm Twill Silk
Brides et Destin (Daiske Nomura)
Chevaloscope (Elias Kafouros)
Costume de Fête (Jan Bajtlik)
Do Re Boucles (Florence Manlik)
Le Carnaval de Animaux (Thibaut Huchard)
Legende Brodee (Pierre Marie)
Le Rêve de Julia (Julie Abadie)
Tea for Two (Jonathan Burton)
Tulipomanie (Aline Honoré)

90cm Forever Capsule
Astrologie (Francoise Faconnet)
Coaching (Julie Abadie)
Grand Apparat (Jacques Eudel)

90cm 100% Cashmere
Brides et Destin Esquisse (Daiske Nomura)
Index Palmarum (Katie Scott)

120cm
Jersey Encadre

140cm Chiffon Mousseline
Jungle Love Stamped (Robert Dallet & Gianpaolo Pagni)

140cm Twill Silk
Eleftheria (Elias Kafouros)
Flores des Este (Antonio Carrau)
Toucans de Paradis (Katie Scott)

Plissé Twill Silk
Eleftheria (Elias Kafouros)
Flores del Este (Antonio Carrau)
Toucans de Paradis (Katie Scott)

Twilly
Brides de Gala Appliqué Pique (Hugo Grygkar)
Bride des Gris Gris (Virginie Jamin)
Do Re Boucles (Florence Manlik)
En Liberté! (Carine Brancowitz)
Hermès Factory Suite (Baptiste Virot)
Les Murmures de la Forêt (Natsuno Hidaka)
Objets de Curiosite (Rosa Maria Unda Souki)
Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)

Twilly Twins
Pointelle Brides de Gala Appliqué Pique (Hugo Grygkar)
Pointelle En Liberté! (Carine Brancowitz)
Pointelle Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)

140cm CSGM
Hermès Horse Club (Jin Kwon)
La Promenade du Matin (Henri d'Origny)
Mon Premier Galop (Tong Ren)
Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)
Retour a La Nature (Théo de Gueltzl & Octave Marsal)

Plissé Cashmere/Silk
Mon Premier Galop (Tong Ren)

Giant Triangle (Cashmere/Silk)
Bal de Soie (Pierre Marie)
Brides et Destin (Daiske Nomura)
Cheval Vague (Gianpaolo Pagni)

Rectangle
Rubans d'Hermes (Gianpaolo Pagni)

Chevaloscope Capsule Collection
Pointelle Twilly
70cm Neon Pointelle

Broderie Anglais
70cm Brides de Gala
Twilly Do Re Boucles

Exceptionals
Do Re Boucles Embroidered Twilly Twins
Trousseau Ascot Muffler
Bouquets Sellier Embroidered Giant Triangle
45cm Sous le Charme d'Orphee Scarf
90cm Brides et Destin Embroidered Scarf
90cm Cloute Grand Tralala Medaillon Embroidered Scarf
140cm Index Palmarum Embroidered Scarf
Coaching Perle Poncho

Men's
Losange GM

Cheval Punk (Daiske Nomura)
Panoplie Equestre Imprimeur Fou (Virginie Jamin)

Rectangle
600 Chevaux Paper Jam (Jan Bajtlik)
Et Gris Gris (Virginie Jamin)
Puzzle Vegetal (Anne-Margot Ramstein)

Muffler
Caducee Flamboyant Muffler
H en Block Muffler
H Summerblock Muffler
Imprimé Pirouette Muffler
Lucky Muffler
Patch Rocabar Muffler
Pirouette au Galop Muffler
Sea, Surf, and Fun Muffler

65cm Cotton/Silk
Ex-Libris en Mosaique
Surfing Fan (Denis Osadebe)

100cm Cashmere/Silk
Ferry Tales (Elias Kafouros)
Chevaux de La Collection (Alexandre Benjamin Navet)
Robocabar (Viktor Hachmang)

Need everyone's opinion please! Keep or return? But now my problem scarf I bought in Florida - Le Carnaval des Animaux in CW1. I so love this scarf design and it's back story and tried this one and 2 other CW's - the dark blue and the bright green that appear to be sold out on US website - I thought the dark blue too dark and the bright green just too bright for me so I picked this one. I can't say I loved it when I bought it and I think I love it less now that it's here and I had more time to look at it. I love it laid out but not folded no matter how I try. It also feels very stiff which I don't care for. I have already bought 3 90's from this season and a Twilly and waiting on the Nature cashmere to show up so that is more than enough. I know I will only get a credit but I can use that for the cashmere or wait until next season. I can only get to my local boutique on Saturday's so I will go later today. Not sure if they will have any CW's other than the other 2 I tried which could change my mind but I am leaning towards returning. Anyone buy this CW who loves it or thinks otherwise? Thanks.

View attachment 5697115

View attachment 5697116

View attachment 5697117

View attachment 5697118

View attachment 5697119

View attachment 5697120

View attachment 5697121

View attachment 5697122

View attachment 5697123

View attachment 5697124
Ok. I’m not the only one. I got to compare this scarf to the others in store and it was so stiff it was almost brittle. As much as I loved the design I passed.

Those scales!!:loveeyes:
I know!! Wow those are awesome.
The website modelling pic in the second one is even more weird than usual: it looks like they’ve photoshopped out one of her arms! yes, I know it’s probably behind her back, but how does styling this way help anyone decide?

I know. What is she hiding back there ?! :shrugs:
Haha well you all ( somehow missed quoting @Redbirdhermes) have better eyes than me because I stared at the photo for forever looking at the fuchsia scales peaking out in back on the double scarf, that I never even noticed how utterly bizarre it is w no arm haha. It looks like it’s even across her chest in front :confused1:

It probably will once the debacle with the mirror sheet is sorted out. Apparently there were production issues with the mirror sheets. My SA (Canada) told me that this design was pulled worldwide from H.com until the mirror sheets were received & she was told not to sell the ones she had received in the boutique until the sheets were available. Several posters on this thread have been told by their SAs that the mirror sheet is expected mid-Feb, but my Customer Service (Canada) did not have an ETA..

In Paris, boutiques keep on selling Anamorphoses, even if the mirror sheets are not available yet.
Was told they would be mid-February. Who knows, with Hermès...

Is there a way of viewing the complete colour line? When I go to the website I only see the few that are in stock?

Is there a way of viewing the complete colour line? When I go to the website I only see the few that are in stock?
I googled the scarf name and it showed me results from h sites around the world, different countries have gotten different cws I guess ? There could be more, these are just what I saw on a couple of different hermes websites

Ok. I’m not the only one. I got to compare this scarf to the others in store and it was so stiff it was almost brittle. As much as I loved the design I passed.
I hate stiff scarves as well. I've found that if you gently handwash them in cold water with a tiny bit of gentle detergent and let dry, they become much, much softer - almost like the "wash" scarves which H has now phased out. If stiffness is the only issue, you could try this approach!

Everyone ready for Tulipomanie????
1674843107057.jpeg

1674843157161.jpeg

It was randomly sitting in the scarf drawer today! This is not really not my style, so I didn't buy it. I do love tulips however and these are just gorgeous! I'm sure this scarf will make many a TPFer happy :smile:

Here's also a modshot of the Costume de Fete in curry - my second time trying it and have decided it's a no. Likewise a beautiful scarf, though! I DID get another CW of this. Will take proper modshots in daylight tomorrow and post them ;)
1674843362054.jpeg

View attachment 5702233

View attachment 5702235

It was randomly sitting in the scarf drawer today! This is not really not my style, so I didn't buy it. I do love tulips however and these are just gorgeous! I'm sure this scarf will make many a TPFer happy :smile:

Here's also a modshot of the Costume de Fete in curry - my second time trying it and have decided it's a no. Likewise a beautiful scarf, though! I DID get another CW of this. Will take proper modshots in daylight tomorrow and post them ;)
View attachment 5702242
Yes—been ready-/where was it sitting in a drawer, please?

View attachment 5702233

View attachment 5702235

View attachment 5702242
Finally !!!! Loving that blue/gray combo :heart:

I love this one on you. What do you think of the hem color? It really pops against the white top which is a positive for me but am wondering if it limits wearing with other colors. This colorway and the blue one are the only ones that I want to try.