Scarves ......Hermès Spring/Summer 2023 Scarves......

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title.

If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post.
:drinks:

Try also not to keep posting stock photos once listed but offer your own photos to help others make their choices. Thank you :flowers:

Maedi

O.G.
Feb 21, 2009

Maedi

O.G.
Feb 21, 2009
YES! So great to see it with some neutrals. Of which I have like none haha. I love it with the brown! Really changed the whole vibe to earthier w a color kick. Thx for showing with these
Thank you, Nomad, for the great suggestion. I took one more photo with a vanilla linen cardigan. That brownish tone goes with so many H scarves. Fascinating.

Reactions: Nomad

Lellabelle

Jan 18, 2022
Wonderful display of knots @Living.la.vida.fifi ! So, so helpful to see how it ties, thank you! Fabulous on you, of course!

EtsyBoss

Dec 26, 2021
Tied to perfection as always @Living.la.vida.fifi ! Twins with you on this one. To augment all the enabling... adding mine against black and beige. This colorway of this design is so easy to wear with white, black, and probably everything in between! Beige tied to bring out the red. The caramel trim adds the perfect finishing edge.

TeaForTwo-Black2.jpg TeaForTwo-Boing.jpg TeaForTwo-CowlTips.jpg TeaForTwo-BeigeBoing.jpg TeaForTwo-Bunny.jpg

balthus

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
Wow! We are twins but in scarf name only as we are on other planets when it comes to tying and modeling!

Living.la.vida.fifi

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2023
Nov 4, 2017
Perfect for you, Fifi, and such delightful versatility.

Wonderful display of knots @Living.la.vida.fifi ! So, so helpful to see how it ties, thank you! Fabulous on you, of course!

So beautiful @Living.la.vida.fifi !!! You gave me reconsidering this one!

Tied to perfection as always @Living.la.vida.fifi ! Twins with you on this one. To augment all the enabling... adding mine against black and beige. This colorway of this design is so easy to wear with white, black, and probably everything in between! Beige tied to bring out the red. The caramel trim adds the perfect finishing edge.

View attachment 5699018 View attachment 5699019 View attachment 5699021 View attachment 5699022 View attachment 5699023

Wow! We are twins but in scarf name only as we are on other planets when it comes to tying and modeling!
Thank you so much for such lovely, kind comments and all the likes! And, @EtsyBoss, those are beautiful knots, and I did try it with black and LOVE it as well!

Reactions: Maedi and EtsyBoss

Nomad

Jul 23, 2020
Question, if a current scarf is out of a particular CW on the US site, does that mean it's gone for good? Or do they get inventory again?
They sometimes get new inventory. Sometimes don‘t. No way to know on any particular cw. It’s why it’s always best to buy when see it online and take the 30days to decide.