Scarves ......Hermès Spring/Summer 2023 Scarves......

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title.

If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post.
:drinks:

Try also not to keep posting stock photos once listed but offer your own photos to help others make their choices. Thank you :flowers:

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
Tied to perfection as always @Living.la.vida.fifi ! Twins with you on this one. To augment all the enabling... adding mine against black and beige. This colorway of this design is so easy to wear with white, black, and probably everything in between! Beige tied to bring out the red. The caramel trim adds the perfect finishing edge.

View attachment 5699018 View attachment 5699019 View attachment 5699021 View attachment 5699022 View attachment 5699023

Wonderful on you too, elegant (which is interesting because the design is quite quirky)

Reactions: Maedi and shrpthorn
Le Carnaval des Animaux in CW 05. I love the colors in this one the most out of all CWs. Since i’ve been shopping at H orange has grown on me a lot and i’m always drawn to scarves with orange in them haha. I think they are also quite easy for me to style with my skin tone (medium brown). This scarf brings me so much joy and is my favorite out of my collection so far. The funny animals always make me laugh when I see them. It also goes perfectly with my Vert Embrun orans from last year. The lighting was a little dark so I used flash. I like to style my 90s pirate style tied on my head or folded as a headband.

079D160B-1EF0-41A7-B61B-7045057290EE.jpeg

Maedi

O.G.
Feb 21, 2009
Le Carnaval des Animaux in CW 05. I love the colors in this one the most out of all CWs. Since i’ve been shopping at H orange has grown on me a lot and i’m always drawn to scarves with orange in them haha. I think they are also quite easy for me to style with my skin tone (medium brown). This scarf brings me so much joy and is my favorite out of my collection so far. The funny animals always make me laugh when I see them. It also goes perfectly with my Vert Embrun orans from last year. The lighting was a little dark so I used flash. I like to style my 90s pirate style tied on my head or folded as a headband.

View attachment 5699975
It's very cheerful and beautiful. I like the swirls on the horses on the right. Fabulous with the Orans.

Coco2606

Oct 28, 2022
I returned the Le Carnaval des Animaux in CW1 and bought my first 70 scarf. I have a lot of scarves and I am not sure why no 70's ever? But I am over the moon with Jungle Love stamped scarf in CW1! I had a wonderful new (to me) SA helping me and they have not gotten the scarf I was returning in yet so no other CW's to look at and the 90's they had I already bought or was not interested. In between the 90's was a small row of 70's and I spied the border with the black on blue and said what's that and when it came out of the case I was in love. I like the feel and the size and for sure in the summer heat. The others they had were not patterns or CW's for me but I will be on a quest for some 70's now. I was looking for a bright En Liberte twilly but they just had pastel ones which did not pop to me. All's well that ends well and I still have some store credit! Actually I do have a few vintage 70 cashmere but somehow never put the same size thing together in my head!

View attachment 5697738

View attachment 5697739

View attachment 5697740

View attachment 5697741

View attachment 5697742
Much better! You did well to return the Carnaval for this one

Lellabelle

Jan 18, 2022
The website modelling pic in the second one is even more weird than usual: it looks like they’ve photoshopped out one of her arms! yes, I know it’s probably behind her back, but how does styling this way help anyone decide?

Redbirdhermes

Jun 13, 2020
The website modelling pic in the second one is even more weird than usual: it looks like they’ve photoshopped out one of her arms! yes, I know it’s probably behind her back, but how does styling this way help anyone decide?
AS2023.jpg

Agreed that it is an odd way to wear a scarf. It's one way to show off the entire merhorse in the design, but who wants to go around with their left arm completely covered?