Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

Reactions: BBC
I just got my Equateur. It's been posted a lot (so I won't add pictures), but it's going back. It looks amazing on many people and it's a really gorgeous detailed scarf, but I don't love it on me. I am still puzzled by the mystery of H scarves. There seems to be little rhyme or reason for why some of them work for me and why others do not.

i am sorry about that. Which color did you try?

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
i am sorry about that. Which color did you try?
I tried that gorgeous blue FiFi modeled earlier in the week. It's really is lovely IRL (and blue is my favorite wardrobe color), but I just don't think it was flattering on me. It's okay. There are many other scarves on my wish list (old and new) that I can get instead! I'm still waiting on a CSGM from this season (Bojagi) and pondering whether I want to buy hot pink Zouaves et Dragons. To be more precise, I know I want it... But I don't know if it's a must-have right now.

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
I tried that gorgeous blue FiFi modeled earlier in the week. It's really is lovely IRL (and blue is my favorite wardrobe color), but I just don't think it was flattering on me. It's okay. There are many other scarves on my wish list (old and new) that I can get instead! I'm still waiting on a CSGM from this season (Bojagi) and pondering whether I want to buy hot pink Zouaves et Dragons. To be more precise, I know I want it... But I don't know if it's a must-have right now.
Ooh I had my eyes on that blue one as well and I'm also interested to see the bojagi, I read an article about it, interested to see it in person. Do share if/when you get it.

Ooh I had my eyes on that blue one as well and I'm also interested to see the bojagi, I read an article about it, interested to see it in person. Do share if/when you get it.
Ooh. What article? Would you please post?
Several others have gotten this (so jealous) already!
@Croisette7 was the first, with CW05.
@DDCHA has the purple, vert, and gold one.
@Sophia Mena got CW02.
I'm just waiting patiently for mine to arrive in store or online.

I understand and your internal reasoning makes so much sense. You are working on a fine-tuned scarf collection. The Bojagi is calling my name, too. :flowers:

Reactions: FugitiveRouge
Ooh. What article? Would you please post?
Several others have gotten this (so jealous) already!
@Croisette7 was the first, with CW05.
@DDCHA has the purple, vert, and gold one.
@Sophia Mena got CW02.
I'm just waiting patiently for mine to arrive in store or online.
It was a korean article. According to the article, the design was inspired by handsewn traditional Korean textiles (linen or silk) called bojagi that are still used today for wrapping gifts, dresses etc.

After much sleuthing, I located l'ombre des Pivoines in CW 13 (Yu/Blanc/Orange/Vert) and it arrived today (big thanks to Hermes in Atlanta for locating the scarf in Hawaii and having it shipped to me). I'm a novice when it comes to knots, but wanted to share several photos since I had not seen this color way on the board since the original 'preview' photos from the beginning of the thread. I am in love with the design and colors! It feels fresh, elegant and like spring. The hem is orange and provides a nice 'pop' and contrast of color.I've also ordered the bleu moyen CW of this scarf, too (has not arrived yet). I can't wait to see it because I expect that it will 'feel' very different in that CW.2019-02-20_0003.jpg 2019-02-20_0002.jpg 2019-02-20_0001.jpg

@leuleu here you go! Took some mods for Sweet Dreams CW 15 rouge piment/marine/blanc before I exchanged for the blue CW 13 blue azur/ciel/gris. Not the greatest photos or knots of the Blue CW but I was in a bit of a rush. Colors are 100% accurate on CW 15 but in my pics the Blue has a mild yellow tinge from my ceiling lights. There is no yellow tinge in person its true blues and grays. My previous post would be best reference for the blues.

CW 15 does give you the option to show more of the navy and teal but most of the scarf is quite red. I'm a total novice with tying so others may have an easier time bringing out all the colors, however everything I did felt very red heavy and since my skin gets a bit pink in the winter it just wasn't as flattering on me as I'd hoped.

IMG_0395 copy.jpg IMG_0397 copy.jpg IMG_0398 copy.jpg IMG_0399 copy.jpg IMG_0400 copy.jpg IMG_0341 copy.jpg IMG_0350 copy.jpg sweet dreams red monsters.jpg

After much sleuthing, I located l'ombre des Pivoines in CW 13 (Yu/Blanc/Orange/Vert) and it arrived today (big thanks to Hermes in Atlanta for locating the scarf in Hawaii and having it shipped to me). I'm a novice when it comes to knots, but wanted to share several photos since I had not seen this color way on the board since the original 'preview' photos from the beginning of the thread. I am in love with the design and colors! It feels fresh, elegant and like spring. The hem is orange and provides a nice 'pop' and contrast of color.I've also ordered the bleu moyen CW of this scarf, too (has not arrived yet). I can't wait to see it because I expect that it will 'feel' very different in that CW.View attachment 4347809 View attachment 4347810 View attachment 4347811
I love this one! May need to add it to my list :graucho:

Pierres et Cristaux wash scarf In blanc/rose/multicolor

I like mixing pink with red......
It is beautiful! And, I love that almost psychedelic op-art feel of certain if its design elements.

So I ordered Sweet Dreams when I learned from @BagsRGreat it was available but the blue was sold out. I then purchased CW 15 since I was also interested in that too, however when it arrived I just wasn't in love. It's beautiful and I like it, but for the price I best LOVE it. My SA was able to have the blue sent to the store and I exchanged for it. And then my mother and I went on a buying spree, sigh.

They had the Circuit Losange which I have been eyeing for a while but was only looking for the blue/green/yellow one. This was my first time trying a losange and I adore the size and shape, it allows the perfect amount of pop in my opinion! I'm always warm so my love of scarves is not for utility lol.

I got CW 19 and mom got CW 20. We'll share!
All gorgeous

L'art du Sarasa cw08
It's a fun, cheery scarf. Lots of colours to play with.

View attachment 4346062
Love this CW! Such a lively, upbeat design! Looks fabulous on you

Well, now that I have changed my hair color some of my old scarves don’t quite work anymore...however, I can finally wear hot pink again, so I am thrilled. I’m sure this is a repeat, but as it got my full photo treatment, here is Animapolis cw11 for posterity:

View attachment 4346063

View attachment 4346064

View attachment 4346065

View attachment 4346066

View attachment 4346067
This CW is amazing! Bright and beautiful... perfect!

Just picked up my blue animalpolis today and a another scarf for my mom.
Both such lovely blues!

After much sleuthing, I located l'ombre des Pivoines in CW 13 (Yu/Blanc/Orange/Vert) and it arrived today (big thanks to Hermes in Atlanta for locating the scarf in Hawaii and having it shipped to me). I'm a novice when it comes to knots, but wanted to share several photos since I had not seen this color way on the board since the original 'preview' photos from the beginning of the thread. I am in love with the design and colors! It feels fresh, elegant and like spring. The hem is orange and provides a nice 'pop' and contrast of color.I've also ordered the bleu moyen CW of this scarf, too (has not arrived yet). I can't wait to see it because I expect that it will 'feel' very different in that CW.View attachment 4347809 View attachment 4347810 View attachment 4347811
It is stunning! Gorgeous tied

@leuleu here you go! Took some mods for Sweet Dreams CW 15 rouge piment/marine/blanc before I exchanged for the blue CW 13 blue azur/ciel/gris. Not the greatest photos or knots of the Blue CW but I was in a bit of a rush. Colors are 100% accurate on CW 15 but in my pics the Blue has a mild yellow tinge from my ceiling lights. There is no yellow tinge in person its true blues and grays. My previous post would be best reference for the blues.

CW 15 does give you the option to show more of the navy and teal but most of the scarf is quite red. I'm a total novice with tying so others may have an easier time bringing out all the colors, however everything I did felt very red heavy and since my skin gets a bit pink in the winter it just wasn't as flattering on me as I'd hoped.

View attachment 4347834 View attachment 4347835 View attachment 4347846 View attachment 4347847 View attachment 4347848 View attachment 4347851 View attachment 4347852 View attachment 4347856
Spectacular! What a great design and especially in these CWs!