Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Hey Jasmine, you haven’t received your QB? I remember you coz a few of us answered your questions about QB qualifying amounts some months back. Don’t think that has changed. Any reason why you’re asking again?
Based on XHS, it seems like there are some changes to the rules on pre-spend and getting non-quota bags. No one specifically said anything but i have an inking that popular non-quota bags are granted to clients who have been waiting a long time for their quota bags while pre-spend for quota bag for this year may be higher and the wait is longer as well

Based on XHS, it seems like there are some changes to the rules on pre-spend and getting non-quota bags. No one specifically said anything but i have an inking that popular non-quota bags are granted to clients who have been waiting a long time for their quota bags while pre-spend for quota bag for this year may be higher and the wait is longer as well
On the contrary, it seems that there is no lack of qb deliveries. It’s more of the lack of non bag items that some may not have fulfilled their prespend. My SA did share he cleared a lot of qb in the past few months.

On the contrary, it seems that there is no lack of qb deliveries. It’s more of the lack of non bag items that some may not have fulfilled their prespend. My SA did share he cleared a lot of qb in the past few months.
Tts great news if no lack of QB. I’m just told tt for my next QB i will have to be patient as it will take awhile but in the mean time we will try to get a constance first (for context i hit pre-spend and above for a long time and just receive one qb early this year after waiting for more than half a year)

Tts great news if no lack of QB. I’m just told tt for my next QB i will have to be patient as it will take awhile but in the mean time we will try to get a constance first (for context i hit pre-spend and above for a long time and just receive one qb early this year after waiting for more than half a year)

Do you mean that, you are on your way to 2nd QB now and you decided to get a constance as your 2nd QB and was told by your SA that you will need to be patient (like hinting won't be fast) ?

Do you mean that, you are on your way to 2nd QB now and you decided to get a constance as your 2nd QB and was told by your SA that you will need to be patient (like hinting won't be fast) ?
It’s my 2nd QB for the year and she said for b/k will need to be patient but in the meantime she try to get me a constance first but she spoke really fast so i never clarify but just trust she will fight for the best for me.

I agree with @skinnyepicurean ...they offer them to you first then the offers keep coming. I would check back with your Sa after a week or so. You were actually told "you didn't qualify"? Your SA said that to you? Hmm, I get them offered at each QB offer and in between offers when new colors come in. I wonder if it is different at each H location or by country.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220513-020743_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-020743_Gallery.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 56
Thank you. Indeed I feel lucky I was offered. The first one, I asked for one, and I was then offered the next time I was in the store. the second one was auto offered so I feel a little extra blessed ◡̈
A really good example that different SAs have different styles.

Does Rodeo or Pegasus count towards pre-spend? A friend told me it does not count.

Reactions: skinnyepicurean
Thanks for replying! Yea I did wait it out for a few days between texts :sad: just curious, do most SAs respond within a few days? Or is it normal to not hear back at all

The first SA whom I tried to work with was not responsive after my store visit and it was very difficult to get a reply from her. I changed a store and SA thereafter and so far it has been great :smile:

The first SA whom I tried to work with was not responsive after my store visit and it was very difficult to get a reply from her. I changed a store and SA thereafter and so far it has been great :smile:
That’s awesome to hear! The SA relationship building is so tricky to me. Sometimes I feel like I’m not seen as a serious customer without buying FJ, watches etc. but at the same time, I feel less inclined to do so if I’m not certain that the SA is willing to follow through on my H journey.

That’s awesome to hear! The SA relationship building is so tricky to me. Sometimes I feel like I’m not seen as a serious customer without buying FJ, watches etc. but at the same time, I feel less inclined to do so if I’m not certain that the SA is willing to follow through on my H journey.

My SA doesn't push me to buy FJ and watches, items I've purchased are what I like and I've only purchased the chaine d'ancre stud earrings from FJ so far. I hope you'd find one whom you'd be able to work with! :flowers:

Reactions: lighthouse4
For me whenever I get a quota bag I will get a Pegasus charm. I assume every quota bag? Depends on your SA too.

Not true in my situation...over the last 6 months I've been shown the all black rodeo, the all black pegasus and the normal pegasus, all in PM size, on different occasions when I've dropped by the store for random small things. It's normally just prefaced by, "you want a rodeo?" :P. A shrug, followed by 'sure', is my usual response :hugs:

• Love
Reactions: tabloid and Chows99