Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Hi ladies im relatively new to tPF. last night i had a surprise when i visited the store at takashimaya. i was actually looking for a pressie for my bf. but of course you never visit hermes without asking if there are any goodies not displayed. And the SA brought out a orange kelly in 35. it was very outstanding and altho orange has never been on my wishlist it was just too tempting to refuse. there was another lady at the store who was eyeing it too but as i was privy to it first she had to wait for me to decide. and last night there was a one-day 10% rebate if you charge it to DBS Amex. How could I have refused right? I'm a little saner now and thinking if i had made the right decision. should i return it? it's orange clemence. i have a gold togo birkin in 30 and this bag is really so versitile. what do you ladies think?

Keep it !

It sounds gorgeous, and be sure to model some pics for us.

hi wubble, agreeing with mrsS here. my mum got her kelly and birkin through building a r/s with an SA. then, they'll understand ur wants and keep you in mind when something comes through. it's also beneficial to at least befriend the manager of the store that you frequent as that is how they recommend the bags to their customers when they receive their shipments of new bags. it won't hurt to build up a collection of accesories to get there.

thus, the waiting list in singapore's closed for the newbies to hermes but not for their esteemed friendliest customers. =)

Hi ladies im relatively new to tPF. last night i had a surprise when i visited the store at takashimaya. i was actually looking for a pressie for my bf. but of course you never visit hermes without asking if there are any goodies not displayed. And the SA brought out a orange kelly in 35. it was very outstanding and altho orange has never been on my wishlist it was just too tempting to refuse. there was another lady at the store who was eyeing it too but as i was privy to it first she had to wait for me to decide. and last night there was a one-day 10% rebate if you charge it to DBS Amex. How could I have refused right? I'm a little saner now and thinking if i had made the right decision. should i return it? it's orange clemence. i have a gold togo birkin in 30 and this bag is really so versitile. what do you ladies think?

Sounds Gorgeous ~ Congratulations!!!!!:heart:

Thanks ladies for all your responses. I gave it some thought and returned the orange kelly yesterday :sad: I must say the color grows on you and it is gorgeous with blacks or browns and even neutrals. The only issue I had was that you can't keep the flap open like the birkin. I'm rather sloppy with bags in that i never zip them or buckle them up. Many times my bf would ask why i don't ever close up my bags! The SA was very sweet about it. I must admit i was still hesitant to hand it back even at the very last minute. in the meantime she will look out for a HAC for me (of course the birkin list is closed!) and i really don't mind a HAC. hope to hear good news from her soon. I'm hoping to try my luck in tokyo as i'll be there middle december. wish me luck. ;)

Those who are keen on the orange kelly, try calling judy at hermes taka.

Hi,

You gals are right. Went to the Hermes Taka today, SA confirmed Birkin list closed :crybaby:but can still waitlist for Kelly if I have specific colour, size, etc.. in mind (but not sure how long this will take). Probably try my luck at Tokyo in January. :sweatdrop:

I was offered a Kelly Turquoise 28cm Sellier with silver hardware when I was visiting Jakarta's Hermes @ Hyatt. Not on display, but the SA brought it out from the back. It's only 1 hour by flight away, you can try to visit Jakarta's Hermes if you have the time.

Hi,

You gals are right. Went to the Hermes Taka today, SA confirmed Birkin list closed :crybaby:but can still waitlist for Kelly if I have specific colour, size, etc.. in mind (but not sure how long this will take). Probably try my luck at Tokyo in January. :sweatdrop:

Here's a tip: Try hitting the stores every day if you can. They get shipments almost every day. Ginza has the most shipments but also the most shoppers. So you might want to go to the other Hermes shops too. I suggest you get all the addresses at hermes.com before you go. At least they're in English. GOOD LUCK!!

Here's a tip: Try hitting the stores every day if you can. They get shipments almost every day. Ginza has the most shipments but also the most shoppers. So you might want to go to the other Hermes shops too. I suggest you get all the addresses at hermes.com before you go. At least they're in English. GOOD LUCK!!

Thank you for your tips/info :flowers:

mlgnlg, you are damm lucky to get all your birkins from Singapore. like many of us on the forum, have to travel round the world to hunt for a birkin... :smile:

Hi,

Well, my family do get quite a number of stuff from the Hermes in Singapore. Hence I got the privillege to know the SAs ( some of them are working there for a long long time ) when I was pretty young. It was only when I started working that I go there more often than enough to buy some of the stuff there.

Their men sandals are to die for! I bought so many many pairs form them!

I travelled to Tokyo 3 times this year already, they always had the most special bag on display. HAC, lots of Kelly and even a birkin in 35 Toile mixed with calf leather in rouge, special enough huh? But the prices are quite expensive, almost USD8,300 or Euro 6,500 in which about 20-25% more expensive if you had the chance to drop by Paris St. Honore Fauborg store, good luck

wubble: Hermes Ginza is the coolest store. I saw many Birkins when I was there this August. I've never seen so many Birkins on display in my whole life. Amazing! Price can be more expensive than Singapore though. Good luck!

I was at the TAKASHIMAYA Store this morning. 1 first time in this store. I saw a RASIN 40(I think) KELLY and 2 LINDY, Combination and Chocolate Brown 30. If anybody is interested. I wanted a Eutope 34 clemance Lindy, the SA says HERMES S do not have it now. Oh Well!! i saved $8400 if that makes sense. LOL! Saw an awesome bangles display. :nuts: The SA said some are new stocks. approx $600(small), $900(large).