Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Agree with you totally..But I thing its almost not possible for me to get that chance:crybaby:
Thanks for the advice,I will try it again on my next visit to Singapore:okay:The address you gave me would just help me if I dont get anything from the H :tup:counter

maybe you should stop by Hong Kong. There are lots of second hand shops (quite reputable) selling NEW or slightly used Hermes birkin at affordable prices. If you need the address, just send me a message. It is very very easy to locate a Hermes birkin you like (in your fav colour, leather and size) in HK second hand shop. I guess there are more than 20, or maybe 30 secondhand shops in Hong Kong selling Hermes handbags. I saw croco, ostrich....but not yet diamond in second hand shops.

like diamond lover mentioned - i have visited a few more reputable secondhand shops in HK & that's how i got to experience hermes array of leathers/colors...

the last time i was there in May'07 - there were so many colors displayed in the shops - birkins & kellys, in different sizes.. asking prices were rather reasonable (just a tad more than what you pay in asia hermes stores) & most of them were brand new.

i had a good time trying out the bags in the shop - i got to better determine which size & colors shld go in my 'list' & which will not work for me... (i concluded that the best way to know which color sings to your heart is when you try out them on personally - photos of others are not 100% accurate to what you need).

however, i must admit that i wasnt very excited & got abit bored when i saw so many hermes bags displayed out openly - they were like so readily available & truthfully, my desire/passion for the bags were ruined temporarily during the time in the store.

i guess i am one of the suckers that had fallen for hermes mktg strategy...

Suggest to do your research before you visit any reseller's store though (and this is a great place to do so!)....Authenticity aside, the seller may not be as well informed about the item (leather, colours, retail value etc...) since they are not the H Store....:shrugs:

We'd all like to know what we are really buying rite? ;)

Diamond lover,Queenie,Bbbochap,Thanks so much ..:heart:
I have a plan to go to Hongkong next 2 months,can you give me the address,please?
Do you guys know the range rates in Hongkong for new and used bag?My friend wants to sell her birkin with palladium HW,togo,sz 35 for $7200,what do you guys thinking about the prize?advice,please..
I am a new H's fans thats why I really need a wise words from the experts here..:tup:

I have a plan to go to Hongkong next 2 months,can you give me the address,please?
Do you guys know the range rates in Hongkong for new and used bag?My friend wants to sell her birkin with palladium HW,togo,sz 35 for $7200,what do you guys thinking about the prize?advice,please..
I am a new H's fans thats why I really need a wise words from the experts here..:tup:

Hi, there are a few secondhand shops in Central, Tsim Sha Tsui and Causeway Bay. I've checked out a Kelly which is 4 years old and they are selling for about USD3k (price is negotiable too!), in nice good used condition.

I don't suggest you to sell your bag to secondhand shop in Hong Kong as they buy it low. But still worth a try.

Send me a private message if you want to know the street address of the shops and I should be able to find out for you.

Hi Diamond Lover,
I will also be going to HK in the next few months. Could you please give me some of the addresses of the second hand shops? I tried to send you an email, but it stated that you do not wish to receive public emails.
Thanks.

I believe you can get the addresses off http://www.milanstation.com They're everywhere in HK! (in Central, Causeway Bay etc)

In Singapore, there are a couple of consignment shops in Lucky Plaza, but they only have one or two Birkins. Mostly other stuff, but you might wanna check it out. :yes:

bagzgal - i have left you a PM, pls check. :biggrin: