Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
^^ Fuchsia's gonna be one long wait. If I am not wrong, it hasn't been offered at the podium for a few seasons now.

tks for tt input mrs S (im sure you know wats in their inventory, lol :P) :tup:

i hve stopped hoping for anything to be offered to be at spore store as i am no good customer of theirs, there are many other better customers tt deserve it more than me... :P

if i ever got offered a bag from them - its like i have struck TOTO (for comparison sake), hahahahaha

tks for tt input mrs S (im sure you know wats in their inventory, lol :P) :tup:

i hve stopped hoping for anything to be offered to be at spore store as i am no good customer of theirs, there are many other better customers tt deserve it more than me... :P

if i ever got offered a bag from them - its like i have struck TOTO (for comparison sake), hahahahaha

Actually, I don't know what in their inventory. The information is private and confidential. I do ask my SA what's offered and what's not. And it's also not difficult to guess. When you stick around tPF long enough, and pay attention to the colour/leather combos in all the lovely unveilings here, you can get a pretty good idea what Paris is shipping to the rest of the world. They do make the same coloured bags all at the same time. :P

Do not stop hoping. Keep your relationship with your SA warm. It is "truly out of sight, out of mind".

And it's also not difficult to guess. When you stick around tPF long enough, and pay attention to the colour/leather combos in all the lovely unveilings here, you can get a pretty good idea what Paris is shipping to the rest of the world. They do make the same coloured bags all at the same time. :P

:yes:

Hi ladies im relatively new to tPF. last night i had a surprise when i visited the store at takashimaya. i was actually looking for a pressie for my bf. but of course you never visit hermes without asking if there are any goodies not displayed. And the SA brought out a orange kelly in 35. it was very outstanding and altho orange has never been on my wishlist it was just too tempting to refuse. there was another lady at the store who was eyeing it too but as i was privy to it first she had to wait for me to decide. and last night there was a one-day 10% rebate if you charge it to DBS Amex. How could I have refused right? I'm a little saner now and thinking if i had made the right decision. should i return it? it's orange clemence. i have a gold togo birkin in 30 and this bag is really so versitile. what do you ladies think?

Hi ladies im relatively new to tPF. last night i had a surprise when i visited the store at takashimaya. i was actually looking for a pressie for my bf. but of course you never visit hermes without asking if there are any goodies not displayed. And the SA brought out a orange kelly in 35. it was very outstanding and altho orange has never been on my wishlist it was just too tempting to refuse. there was another lady at the store who was eyeing it too but as i was privy to it first she had to wait for me to decide. and last night there was a one-day 10% rebate if you charge it to DBS Amex. How could I have refused right? I'm a little saner now and thinking if i had made the right decision. should i return it? it's orange clemence. i have a gold togo birkin in 30 and this bag is really so versitile. what do you ladies think?

A woman can never have too many bags!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

If orange is not you, then it is not you. I was offered a vert anis mini kelly in lizard recently – although I love the bag and skin, I just cannot pull off vert anis, so I passed. Hermes bags are too expensive to just settle.

Forget Singapore, I believe it's virtually impossible. Hong Kong too. I think in Asia, the easiest city to find a Birkin or Kelly is Tokyo. I secured 2 of my bags from Tokyo. When I was there last month, almost every boutique I went to (if I'm not wrong, there are at least 11 boutiques in the city, with 2 standalone shops at Ginza and Maranouchi) had either a Birkin or Kelly or both. At Ginza on a particular day, my friend and I were amazed to see a roomful of Kellys - there were at least 15 on display!

Thanks for all your answers :flowers:
I will be going Tokyo in January, how are the prices in Japan compared to Singapore?

Japan is one of the most expensive H country in the world, I think. However it is still worth paying the extra for the instant gratification, and when you factor in the tons of $tuff you "need" to buy to build the r/s with the SA i SG, it's actually cheaper in the end. And you will have a high chance of choosing what you like in Japan; in SG, it's either take it or leave it. So yeah, if it was me, I'll get it there.

I don't think the prices in Japan are necessarily all that expensive, especially if the S$-Yen exchange rate is good. My friend from NY was with me when I bought my Birkin and when she did the conversion, we were surprised to find that the price of the bag was almost the same as in NY.
The good thing is, you don't have to pay tax in Japan. Just remember to bring your passport along with you. And don't just go to one boutique, hit a few. You might just get lucky! Good luck!

Yes, Taka is much better price wise. Even if they don't have the 10% rebate, I believe you get Taka dollars/credit for certain amounts spent when you use a Taka card.

I also think Taka is more receptive to tourists.

And I think a kelly in orange is great. It makes the Kelly less serious and more modern IMO. Congrats.

HI all,

I personally find that getting Hermes Birkins or Kellys is not a big problem in Singapore. I had all of mine bought from the H Stores in either Takashimaya or Liat Towers. The barren one would be the one in DFS. They told me their store doesn't carry any Birkins or Kellys.

Maybe I got lucky, cause I got 35cm ( present for mom ), 40cm ( X1) and 50cm ( X4 )Birkins from the H stores in Singapore. Picotins are always available for those who like their alternative bags. Lindys are running out very fast, gaining status alongside the Birkins and Kellys.

Like what the others had mentioned, try asking the SAs, they are a nice lot. And often enough, they might have certain surprises for you if there are not too many customers in the store....( get what I mean? *wink )