Hermes Shopping in Zurich and Frankfurt Airports

susanvon

susanvon
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
Will be travelling to Wien/Vienna in a week and stopping in Zurich going to Wien and Frankfurt returning from Wien. Does anyone have any updates on the Hermes stores at these 2 airports since I have not been in either one in over a year.
Any updates will be appreciated.
susanvon
:heart:Hermes:heart:Wien

I know it's almost 6 months ago (!) but I remember that Zurich had the most beautiful fine jewelry that the states never got! Gorgy cushion-cut amethyst, topaz and quartz in gold with diamond prongs....SAs were very nice. Safe travels, hope you find something(s) fabulous!!

Frankfurt always seems to have great stock of everything except Birkins. I really like shopping in the airport stores. The SAs tend to be friendly and the stores are never crowded.

Hi Everyone,
thanks so much for your replies. They helped me in planning my Hermes shopping. I sent emails to both stores and the responded. They SAs seem very helpful and am looking forward to shopping there again.
Swiss makes the VAT refund very easy, one can get the refund right next to the store, no need to run around to the Swiss customs!
Now if only the dollar will continue its climb upward!
LOL
Susanvon
:heart:Hermes:heart:Wien

Hi Everyone,
will be transiting through Zuirch on way to Wien in May and would like an update on the H Airport store. Havent been there for a while, but when I was there last there was a great selection of Rtw and scarves, not so many bags.
Trying to find the 70 cm cotton scarves with or w/o the charms.
Does anyone have an update on these?
Danke Danke
Susan von

Reactions: KeyWest
Me too!!! I'm going to zurich in the beginning of May... Super excited cuz of H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but my friends went in the beginning of year and found nothing....:sad: anyone knows any news there?