HERMES scented candles?

Mr. Carre

Apr 15, 2009
the Bluegrass
I heard from a boutique Ast. Manager that scented candles would be available relatively soon.
Seems like great news.
Has anyone else heard anything about this?

surfchick

May 6, 2014
My SA told me it was going to be a fall release for my store. All the bath and body items including the candles. No other information so far.

starstarz

Apr 3, 2012
My SA told me it was going to be a fall release for my store. All the bath and body items including the candles. No other information so far.
WOW! That's sounds great! The bath and body collection have been launched but no news for the candles in my area.

Apr 26, 2009
Yes, they used to produce them a few years ago. The candles come beautifully packed in Hermès china, and therefore the prices for such a candle are high.

Silversun

Apr 28, 2011
London
I hope it aligns with Le Bain. Would adore a Gentiane Blanche and a Sur le Nil candle, I can't even. I'm addicted to the way the boutique smells, and as daft as it sounds, being able to replicate that calming luxurious feeling at home would just be heaven. Maybe then I wouldn't need to visit the boutique so much, so overall, it'll actually be better for my wallet. :lol: