Scarves Hermès Scarf Identification

Hi all-- wondering if anyone knows what scarf Meryl Streep is wearing in "It's Complicated". I recognized the first 2 she wears, but not sure about this one. The stylist in the movie says it's Hermes, but doesn't name the pattern. Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_8715.PNG
    IMG_8715.PNG
    600 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8716.PNG
    IMG_8716.PNG
    400.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8714.PNG
    IMG_8714.PNG
    545.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Love
Reactions: Pamela Stylepop
Hi everyone,
I came upon this scarf that is called Les Elèphants, but when I searched the Internet, I could not find anything about its designer or year. And what is strange is that the brand name is written Hermes without the stripe on the e( c ).
So my question to you is, does anyone recognize this scarf as from Hermès designs? And if so, who could be the designer?

Thanks in advance, your help is much appreciated!

Hi,

Usually a lack of accent on the second E of HERMÈS means it's not original (but there are exceptions iirc).

Also, 0 match after a quick image search with the name seems quite dubious.

Hi all-- wondering if anyone knows what scarf Meryl Streep is wearing in "It's Complicated". I recognized the first 2 she wears, but not sure about this one. The stylist in the movie says it's Hermes, but doesn't name the pattern. Thank you for your help.
I think this one is called "Pierre Loti Ou L'Ame Voyageuse" from 2009 by Cyrille Diatkine

Hello, I came across a cashmere shawl which has frankly seen better days. I love the design and it looks like the (Imprimeur Fou) “Charabia” model, but I have never seen it in these colours. Does anyone know anything about it, please? Many thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5627.jpeg
    IMG_5627.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5629.jpeg
    IMG_5629.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5630.jpeg
    IMG_5630.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5633.jpeg
    IMG_5633.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 17
I have just been given a Le Femme Aux Semelles da Vent Hermes Scarf. The lady who gave it to me says it is genuine and, to my untrained eye, it looks pretty good. But then I really have no clue what I am looking at. Can anyone suggest a really good online authentication service for Hermes scarves. I know it sounds dreadful that I want to see if it is real and gauge possible value, but I really don't want to be putting something valuable at risk of damage. I know there is an Authentication service on PurseForum, but it seems you have to provide links to a site that the scarf it is being sold from which I can't provide as it was a gift

I have just been given a Le Femme Aux Semelles da Vent Hermes Scarf. The lady who gave it to me says it is genuine and, to my untrained eye, it looks pretty good. But then I really have no clue what I am looking at. Can anyone suggest a really good online authentication service for Hermes scarves. I know it sounds dreadful that I want to see if it is real and gauge possible value, but I really don't want to be putting something valuable at risk of damage. I know there is an Authentication service on PurseForum, but it seems you have to provide links to a site that the scarf it is being sold from which I can't provide as it was a gift
It’s All Goode and/or Carre de Paris provide paid authentication services

Reactions: Cookiefiend