Hermes San Diego

Anyone been to UTC hermes lately? I was there for the first time last week and was told stock is the lowest it’s ever been so did not leave with any handbag on my wishlist. Hope this is really just temporary! I want to build my portfolio but it’s hard when there is barely anything..
It’s been that way most of the summer. A bag or two might trickle in. You need to let your SA know what you are looking for and follow up with them. Especially true if you are new to the store.

It’s been that way most of the summer. A bag or two might trickle in. You need to let your SA know what you are looking for and follow up with them. Especially true if you are new to the store.
Do you think it will get better after summer is over? My SA said it’s because the lack of 2020 production finally caught up… it’s gonna take more than just months before it gets better, possibly next year.

Do you think it will get better after summer is over? My SA said it’s because the lack of 2020 production finally caught up… it’s gonna take more than just months before it gets better, possibly next year.
It has never been so bad in all of my time shopping with H San Diego (over 6 years). I think it will continue through the end of the year as Covid has impacted production…. But anyone’s guess can be as good as mine.

It has never been so bad in all of my time shopping with H San Diego (over 6 years). I think it will continue through the end of the year as Covid has impacted production…. But anyone’s guess can be as good as mine.
Agree. I’m in a different location but back in March my sa said that while the stock of bags was ok then it would be very impacted by the end of this year. I don’t see productions going back to normal either for a long time. France also has been designated by the cdc as a country to avoid traveling to. With delta I foresee more production issues but who knows.

Hi everyone. Hope you’re all doing well. I made my first purchase from the boutique in UTC about four months ago. The SA who was assigned to my appointment was so nice during my visit and I left with a new scarf, perfume and other body products. Was such a fun visit! I messaged them the week after my visit to thank them for their time and was told to text anytime I wanted to purchase. I’ve recently messaged them, only to be left on read with no response. Is this standard? I feel like I’m being flung into the game, when really I just want to buy a couple scarves for myself and get started on holiday shopping. Since my initial message two weeks ago, one scarf is sold out online so I kind of feel bummed, having missed out on something I wanted. I love the idea of building a rapport with H, but now I have mixed feelings. Any suggestions?

Reactions: julial
Hi everyone. Hope you’re all doing well. I made my first purchase from the boutique in UTC about four months ago. The SA who was assigned to my appointment was so nice during my visit and I left with a new scarf, perfume and other body products. Was such a fun visit! I messaged them the week after my visit to thank them for their time and was told to text anytime I wanted to purchase. I’ve recently messaged them, only to be left on read with no response. Is this standard? I feel like I’m being flung into the game, when really I just want to buy a couple scarves for myself and get started on holiday shopping. Since my initial message two weeks ago, one scarf is sold out online so I kind of feel bummed, having missed out on something I wanted. I love the idea of building a rapport with H, but now I have mixed feelings. Any suggestions?
This store, along with other US stores, has been crazy crazy busy. It used to be that my SA would text me back same day now turns into a few days. Clients are coming out of the woodwork for little inventory. I know a couple of SAs are out on vacation there, that limits their ability to provide a high level of service. You can always call the store and ask for an appointment. That might be best and then you get in person time with your SA.

Last edited:
Reactions: roberry82
This store, along with other US stores, has been crazy crazy busy. It used to be that my SA would text me back same day now turns into a few days. Clients are coming out of the woodwork for little inventory. I know a couple of SAs are out on vacation there, that limits their ability to provide a high level of service. You can always call the store and ask for an appointment. That might be best and then you get in person time with your SA.
I completely agree with Txoceangirl. Call them directly, best approach.

Thank you both! I was hoping to engage via text since it’s not the easiest for me to get into the boutique, but I guess I’ll need to go in.

Do the SAs have the ability to order items? Or are the limited to sell what’s available in the boutique? Scarves, small leather goods, etc.

Thank you both! I was hoping to engage via text since it’s not the easiest for me to get into the boutique, but I guess I’ll need to go in.

Do the SAs have the ability to order items? Or are the limited to sell what’s available in the boutique? Scarves, small leather goods, etc.
They can order and bring in for you to view (not hot/ in-demand items such as chypre sandals etc) or charge send.

Reactions: roberry82
Just had a less than ideal experience shopping at this boutique. Was looking for 40x40 scarf and some twillys for a birthday present. Absolutely no inventory. The SA suggested a slightly bigger scarf but the print just wasn’t up my alley. I was hoping the SA could have been more helpful in suggesting and reccommending items but honestly, it just looked like she didn’t want to be there. That was also the first impression I got when I met her at the door.

Just had a less than ideal experience shopping at this boutique. Was looking for 40x40 scarf and some twillys for a birthday present. Absolutely no inventory. The SA suggested a slightly bigger scarf but the print just wasn’t up my alley. I was hoping the SA could have been more helpful in suggesting and reccommending items but honestly, it just looked like she didn’t want to be there. That was also the first impression I got when I met her at the door.
I’m pretty certain I know which SA this is. Sorry if you had a less than awesome experience. Their scarf inventory is really appalling right now.

I’m pretty certain I know which SA this is. Sorry if you had a less than awesome experience. Their scarf inventory is really appalling right now.

thanks! I ended up at the south coast plaza and the sa there was phenomenal. I gave her the exact same information as I gave the SD SA and she was able to provide really great suggestions and recommendations. Truly night and Day.

Reactions: Txoceangirl