Hermes San Diego

The new store is beautiful! Its always interesting to see how well turned out Hermes temporary locations look. When the real new store opens in a few years, I’m certain it will be amazing.

Was nice to meet the H North American CEO, Robert Chavez. He was very likeable and a great conversationalist. I asked him about the permanent store and to consider putting in a cafe, similar to the Ginza store. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Bumping this thread up: I am a local and really want to get a Kelly. I have been reading on the forum a lot to educate myself.

I am curious to see what's everyone's experience is like at UTC H? Would you say the UTC store is well-stocked? And if you don't mind, anyone wants to share their spend ratio prior to getting offered a first Kelly?

Thanks so much!

Hi everyone! Bumping this thread up: I am a local and really want to get a Kelly. I have been reading on the forum a lot to educate myself.

I am curious to see what's everyone's experience is like at UTC H? Would you say the UTC store is well-stocked? And if you don't mind, anyone wants to share their spend ratio prior to getting offered a first Kelly?

Thanks so much!

UTC leans more to relationship rather than spend. If you are just in it for a quota bag, your chances are better elsewhere as they don’t have the same levels of inventory as larger stores. They really work to keep their loyal clientele happy and weed out bag hunters.

Hi all! I’m planning on visiting SD to celebrate my fiancé and my birthday two weeks from now and plan on paying Hermès a visit. Anyone know if they have the herbag 31 in black? Extremely desperate to get my hands on one!!! Please help!

Hi all! I’m planning on visiting SD to celebrate my fiancé and my birthday two weeks from now and plan on paying Hermès a visit. Anyone know if they have the herbag 31 in black? Extremely desperate to get my hands on one!!! Please help!
Call them and ask. Herbags are available for purchase for anyone if they are in stock.

Reactions: bellalok3
Hello fellow H lovers - Hope everyone is staying safe during this global pandemic!

I recently moved to beautiful San Diego, California. After searching in the Hermès shopping sub-forum, I could not find a topic just for SD H experience so I would like to start a dedicated thread to Hermès San Diego (I could only find one where SD, LA and OC are lumped together; please direct me to other threads if someone knows of them). Previously, I have shopped casually at various locations of H but not at the UTC location (Covid hit soon after my move to SD). I would like to chat with the ladies and gents who shop at UTC H, learning from your experience. Who knows, maybe we can start a offline meet-up group once this craziness is over!

Reactions: Crapples
Hello fellow H lovers - Hope everyone is staying safe during this global pandemic!

I recently moved to beautiful San Diego, California. After searching in the Hermès shopping sub-forum, I could not find a topic just for SD H experience so I would like to start a dedicated thread to Hermès San Diego (I could only find one where SD, LA and OC are lumped together; please direct me to other threads if someone knows of them). Previously, I have shopped casually at various locations of H but not at the UTC location (Covid hit soon after my move to SD). I would like to chat with the ladies and gents who shop at UTC H, learning from your experience. Who knows, maybe we can start a offline meet-up group once this craziness is over!

Welcome to SD and the UTC store! :flowers: Our UTC store may be small compared to others but we :heart: getting our dose of vitamin C here.

In case you get limited response about meetups, this post will probably explain why

Best to meet others while shopping, at H special events and via your SA. That’s how I met some of my local H gang.

Again, welcome and happy shopping!