Hermes RTW

Hello all! I finally tried on some ice cream RTW. The oversize items I don’t think suited me but would love your opinions if you think that the T-shirt sweater is cute. I’m not sure if it’s obviously ice cream enough. I currently have it on hold!

I bought the 2 scarves - do you think they pair with the sweater as an outfit or is it too much together.

Also curious if you may prefer one scarf more than the other (I’m considering framing one since ice cream is one of my “hobbies” and it’s very playful).

Thank you for opinions as always :smile:
I like the orange short sleeve knit and the long sleeve one with the Ice Cream house (that's the one I own as well and love).
I would choose the orange scarf to frame :smile:

Reactions: sparklehop
I love it 😍 is it waterproof ? On the H website / photos it looks like there is some sort of coating …. Thanks 🙏
I don’t quite think it’s waterproof, it’s kind of like a canvas-like material ~ I think I saw in one of the other threads someone had the long trench coat version which was also very beautiful 😍 hope this helps

Hello all! I finally tried on some ice cream RTW. The oversize items I don’t think suited me but would love your opinions if you think that the T-shirt sweater is cute. I’m not sure if it’s obviously ice cream enough. I currently have it on hold!

I bought the 2 scarves - do you think they pair with the sweater as an outfit or is it too much together.

Also curious if you may prefer one scarf more than the other (I’m considering framing one since ice cream is one of my “hobbies” and it’s very playful).

Thank you for opinions as always :smile:
I vote for the tshirt sweater and scarf combo all the way. Scarf with sweater would be ok if tied differently.

Reactions: fatalstar