Hermes RTW

Yes. In some pieces, this season, even a size 34 is large. I’m usually an H 38, and I wasn’t even a size 34 in high school when I probably weighed a third less. But sizing was all over the map. There were a few runway and other pieces where my 38 still fit, IDKW

:shrugs: The mystery continues. :lol:

HNY, gorgeous. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: 880
I bought this leather jacket by text…. My SA suggested it and I loved it. It just got delivered today and it is beautiful, but a bit snug. And the zipper is very hard to zip (although I don’t think I will actually be zipping it up)… so debating if I should keep it. I do like it otherwise and it does have some really nice details. Trying it out with a couple different tops…

71DD6B35-DD83-4338-9DA2-EAC39035E4F9.jpeg

B91D8D8C-9FB3-4669-AFC6-84DF62505B7D.jpeg

Not going by H leather jackets but by my other leather jackets- size up if it feels uncomfortable, that's the hard lesson I learned. I don't like wearing what would otherwise be my favorite leather jacket because it's restrictive across the shoulders and it bothers me. Try putting your arms up as if you were driving and see if it feels too tight.

I bought this leather jacket by text…. My SA suggested it and I loved it. It just got delivered today and it is beautiful, but a bit snug. And the zipper is very hard to zip (although I don’t think I will actually be zipping it up)… so debating if I should keep it. I do like it otherwise and it does have some really nice details. Trying it out with a couple different tops…

View attachment 5686642

View attachment 5686643
since you are not planning to zip the coat--I never zipped mine--, what matters really is the shoulder and arms. Do you feel comfortable?

Not going by H leather jackets but by my other leather jackets- size up if it feels uncomfortable, that's the hard lesson I learned. I don't like wearing what would otherwise be my favorite leather jacket because it's restrictive across the shoulders and it bothers me. Try putting your arms up as if you were driving and see if it feels too tight.
I agree! I sized up 2 sizes in the equestrian jacket and am so happy that I did!

View attachment 5686642

View attachment 5686643
I am obsessed with this jacket and think it looks fabulous on you. How about a larger size?