Hermes RTW

I think @haute okole might have it? :smile:

@applebeary , IMO, I went down at least two sizes in almost all jackets and coats this season. I’m normally a 38 in Hermes (40 chanel, dior) and even this season‘s size 34 trench/ raincoat, that I ended up buying, ran super large. For those here that are really petite, I’m not sure any amount of tailoring will help.
I love that shirt! So comfy and fun and big enough to shove a B25 under it when it starts to rain. I will check the receipt and get back to you with name and price.

You all look so amazing! I hope I can fit in lol geez! :loveeyes:

Cross posting from the purchase thread. I think I’ve found my space with H rtw - it’s their shirts/sweaters/pullovers. Haven’t been able to try on any of their bottoms or jackets as my store seem to not carry many 36s. Does anyone know what other colors this pullover comes in? (past season colors are ok as well) I think the same one online comes in blanc cassié or vert something. I love how it fits me and can probably get away with wearing these the whole season!

Now on to the dress. I tried to love it but it just doesn’t fit my curvy frame. It looks too big around the waist(?) which make me look boxy. Maybe it would look better with boots? Am I trying to hard to make this work lol? Ugh Has anyone else been able to try this one on? I don’t remember the name as I didn’t take a pic of the tag.
This orange pullover looks really great on you !
I have it in vert treillis, and have seen it in black, off-white, a vibrant pink and I think yellow too.
Same conclusion as you for the dress : I loved it but 1) I’m too curvy for it, 2) was too big around my waist, 3) much too short for my height

This orange pullover looks really great on you !
I have it in vert treillis, and have seen it in black, off-white, a vibrant pink and I think yellow too.
Same conclusion as you for the dress : I loved it but 1) I’m too curvy for it, 2) was too big around my waist, 3) much too short for my height
Thank you for everything! I will be on the hunt for more colors especially the pink and yellow! I didn’t know those existed!

Thanks for sharing your experience with the dress and letting me know it wasn’t just me. I need to try their dresses with more movement; I think that material will work better for us curvy ones!

Reactions: ILQA
Does anyone have the sweatshirt style/inspired sweater and can talk about how it fits on you? I know it’s supposed to be a looser fit but trying to decide whether mine (36) is a little too oversized and if I should get the 34 instead. Also should add that I had a baby two months ago so not sure how a changing body would play into this. TIA!

908ECA87-023D-44C9-9666-73D23D97AAD4.jpeg

Does anyone have the sweatshirt style/inspired sweater and can talk about how it fits on you? I know it’s supposed to be a looser fit but trying to decide whether mine (36) is a little too oversized and if I should get the 34 instead. Also should add that I had a baby two months ago so not sure how a changing body would play into this. TIA!

View attachment 5650015
I have this sweater in blue. It’s looser than my other H sweaters. I usually 36 on other H sweaters (34 on cardigan). This one I got size 34 and still a little bit loose on me.

Reactions: jimmyshoogirl
I’m typically a size 40FR in Chanel so I’m also wondering if Hermes size is equivalent. Thanks in advance!
This season, almost everything H ran very very large. I am a size 40 chanel, 40 Dior. in prior seasons, I tended to take a size 38 Hermes ranging from pants to jackets and coats. In prior seasons, a 38 coat is still quite roomy. This season, a trench coat was large on me in a size 34. I have no idea what truly petite clients are doing. I tried on many items in a RTW event in NY and in a later trip to FSH, and almost everything was enormous and could not be tailored to work.

ETA: because I have an athletic shoulder and a somewhat chunky build for my height of 5,2
I have not been a true size 34 since the mid 1980s, when I was roughly at least 40 pounds lighter.

Last edited:
This season, almost everything H ran very very large. I am a size 40 chanel, 40 Dior. in prior seasons, I tended to take a size 38 Hermes ranging from pants to jackets and coats. In prior seasons, a 38 coat is still quite roomy. This season, a trench coat was large on me in a size 34. I have no idea what truly petite clients are doing. I tried on many items in a RTW event in NY and in a later trip to FSH, and almost everything was enormous and could not be tailored to work.
Thanks so much @880, you’re always so helpful!

Yikes, I’m only 5’0 and was hoping the sleekness of the coat would have an elongating factor — but it probably wouldn’t, esp if I’m drowning in it, looking like a child playing dress up

• Thanks
Reactions: 880

ETA: because I have an athletic shoulder and a somewhat chunky build for my height of 5,2
I have not been a true size 34 since the mid 1980s, when I was roughly at least 40 pounds lighter.
Thanks again for the heads up.

My SA said that they ran TTS and managed to get find two, the lighter one in 36 and the black/navy one attached in 38. Going in tomorrow to try them on… super excited to check out the new collection.

97792064-A274-41FA-9342-BB4A87EF509D.jpeg