***Hermes Riding in the Passenger Seat***

Running errands with my most used handbag. I always opt for my only GM size in my collection. I'm rarely out and about being pretty. Most of the time I'm in need of an everyday bag that fits documents, gloves, scarf etc. I know many people don't fancy the GM size but for me it's my most praised companion. :heart:

View attachment 5676199
I love your evey! GM must hold an amazing amount, I have a PM and it is my most used grab and go. DH jokes it’s my “Target bag” and he’s right. Thanks for posting :flowers:

In honor of @phoenixfeather and her lovely GM, and @Bereal and her gorgeous bleu Frida swift Birkin, here is my PM bleu Frida evey to cheer me up on a gray day at the car wash. I often amuse myself by taking pics during the soap cycle :P first pic in sunshine, second in car wash, passenger seat nearby.

After all these H years, I never fail to be amazed at the chameleon nature of gorgeous H color. Happy holidays to all!

C0B99088-239A-413E-AC01-C60915C8828C.jpeg

57486803-B875-42CC-A204-D54B355938E7.jpeg

In honor of @phoenixfeather and her lovely GM, and @Bereal and her gorgeous bleu Frida swift Birkin, here is my PM bleu Frida evey to cheer me up on a gray day at the car wash. I often amuse myself by taking pics during the soap cycle :P first pic in sunshine, second in car wash, passenger seat nearby.

After all these H years, I never fail to be amazed at the chameleon nature of gorgeous H color. Happy holidays to all!

View attachment 5676284

View attachment 5676285
@DrTr Love the bag and the colour is gorgeous :heart: And I love how there are different sizes to suit everyone:smile:

View attachment 5676284

View attachment 5676285
Beautiful! :heart:

Reactions: DrTr