Hermes Replacement Bag Straps

I ordered this strap but have no idea how to clip it on to my kelly or Evelyn!! Help.

Hi ! This strap is meant to be used with a To Go (Kelly To Go as in photo). Is your Kelly a To Go? Otherwise, it makes sense you are unable to clip on to a regular Kelly and Evelyne. It lacks the metal claw. Hope I am making sense.

Here's photos of my Kelly To Go with the standard strap that comes with it.

fullsizeoutput_8e64.jpegfullsizeoutput_8e66.jpeg

Hi ! This strap is meant to be used with a To Go (Kelly To Go as in photo). Is your Kelly a To Go? Otherwise, it makes sense you are unable to clip on to a regular Kelly and Evelyne. It lacks the metal claw. Hope I am making sense.

Here's photos of my Kelly To Go with the standard strap that comes with it.

View attachment 5161946View attachment 5161947
Yes that’s very helpful. I have a standard Kelly and so there is no way this strap will be of use! It’s sooooo frustrating! I have been searching for the flipperball pattern forever and found the 25mm and after all, it can’t be clipped! If there’s no ingenious way to clip it I’m afraid I’ll have to exchange it for something else. :sad:

Yes that’s very helpful. I have a standard Kelly and so there is no way this strap will be of use! It’s sooooo frustrating! I have been searching for the flipperball pattern forever and found the 25mm and after all, it can’t be clipped! If there’s no ingenious way to clip it I’m afraid I’ll have to exchange it for something else. :sad:
I have a flipperball strap I use for my kelly and Evelyne. Where are you located? Looks like flipperball 25mm and 50mm is sold out on usa h.com right now but keep checking back. I have purchased flipperball from Paris H store. I believe they will continue to offer since they are new style. Check with your sa to locate or order for you. Don’t give up! Can you return your to go strap?

I have a flipperball strap I use for my kelly and Evelyne. Where are you located? Looks like flipperball 25mm and 50mm is sold out on usa h.com right now but keep checking back. I have purchased flipperball from Paris H store. I believe they will continue to offer since they are new style. Check with your sa to locate or order for you. Don’t give up! Can you return your to go strap?
I’m in nyc. This new flipperball strap is the go to strap with the holes, not the metal clasps. I was so excited to see it available on the H site I ignored the clasps and figured it will work fine. Joke is on me. I’ll make an appt at my h store and exchange it I guess. I could also get a refund from H.com but they always take like 3 weeks to do it.

I’m in nyc. This new flipperball strap is the go to strap with the holes, not the metal clasps. I was so excited to see it available on the H site I ignored the clasps and figured it will work fine. Joke is on me. I’ll make an appt at my h store and exchange it I guess. I could also get a refund from H.com but they always take like 3 weeks to do it.
Your NY Store should be able to find the flipperball strap with the claw hooks. It comes in ghw and palladium hw and believe two color ways and widths. Look at it as a fun adventure! It happens to all of us. Return it in store or thru h.com. Whatever you decide. At least you found out sooner than later. :drinks:

Your NY Store should be able to find the flipperball strap with the claw hooks. It comes in ghw and palladium hw and believe two color ways and widths. Look at it as a fun adventure! It happens to all of us. Return it in store or thru h.com. Whatever you decide. At least you found out sooner than later. :drinks:
Thank you! Will do. Hoping I find something even better (well it has to be- it will have functional clasps!)

Reactions: DR2014
Thank you! Will do. Hoping I find something even better (well it has to be- it will have functional clasps!)

:tup: I have faith in your sa to search for the right flipperball strap or another strap pattern you want with the credit you will get from the to go return. You probably need to pay a little extra for I believe it will cost more. I love collecting various color/pattern straps for my k’s and Evelynes. Great way to add a new look! I hope to see a new posting from you with whatever strap you decide. :flowers:

New Maxi Quadrille in 25mm Capucine/Parme/Rouge Duchess/Gold with ghw

bandouliere-maxi-quadrille-25mm--083420CCAB-front-1-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

bandouliere-maxi-quadrille-25mm--083420CCAB-front-2-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

bandouliere-maxi-quadrille-25mm--083420CCAB-front-3-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

New Maxi Quadrille in 50mm in Capucine/Parme/Rouge Duchess/Gold with ghw

bandouliere-maxi-quadrille-50mm--083421CCAB-front-1-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

bandouliere-maxi-quadrille-50mm--083421CCAB-front-2-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

bandouliere-maxi-quadrille-50mm--083421CCAB-front-3-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

New Maxi Quadrille in 50mm in Bleu Billard/Biscuit/Rouge H/Noir with phw
bandouliere-maxi-quadrille-50mm--083421CKAA-front-1-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

bandouliere-maxi-quadrille-50mm--083421CKAA-front-2-300-0-850-850_b.jpg

bandouliere-maxi-quadrille-50mm--083421CKAA-front-3-300-0-850-850_b.jpg