Hermes Polo Sneakers

akakai

O.G.
Apr 28, 2011
Hi all,

I'm really starting to warm up to the sneaker trend but I'm still not fully into the chunky type just yet. Anyone have experience with Polo Sneakers from Hermes? It looks like a good everyday style shoe. How is the comfort and wear and tear??? Would love your opinions!!! TIA

View attachment 4364153 View attachment 4364154
I can’t say enough good things about them. They are the most comfortable sneakers I’ve ever owned and easy to keep clean. I love them so much that I purchased an additional white pair for when these wear out as well as the black pair.

oh wow, thanks for the pics! they look really nice on the foot. Good to know they are easy to keep clean because usually that's my worry for white shoes. I think the white version is now sold out. My SA is bringing in a black pair for me to try. Can't wait.

Soft scrub w/bleach on an old sponge will clean the white rubber will make them look new again. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Let us know how you like them.

I have a black pair and LOVE them! Super comfy with no break-in period. I always have people asking me about them and where I got them. It was a seasonal sneaker and supplies are limited/hard to find. Hope you find some!

I use toothpaste to clean the white rubber :biggrin:

Reactions: xiaoxiao
I loved my white pair so much that I bought both the silver and black. I’ve worn the white a ton since I got them last summer and they still look like new. I clean them occasionally with Jason Mark products.
They run big. I sized down one entire size.