Hermès Petit H

I visited the Sevres store just over a week ago and although they had a lot of charms they didn't have the toucan I saw on the website. They did have some very nice unusual pieces [emoji3]

I took the chance ordered the toucan from the website but was a little disappointed with the colour that came, however it did look nice with some of my bags so I will keep him. Next time I'll just wait until I visit the store again!20180728_174846.jpg20180808_170837.jpg20180808_180603.jpg20180808_180613.jpg20180808_180830.jpg20180808_180840.jpg20180808_181957.jpg20180808_181945.jpg20180728_183329.jpg20180728_181004.jpg

I visited the Sevres store just over a week ago and although they had a lot of charms they didn't have the toucan I saw on the website. They did have some very nice unusual pieces [emoji3]

I took the chance ordered the toucan from the website but was a little disappointed with the colour that came, however it did look nice with some of my bags so I will keep him. Next time I'll just wait until I visit the store again!View attachment 4157272View attachment 4157275

Those are so cute! What’s these two used for?I hope I can buy them online as I never see them in store.

I noticed that the Europe H.com Petit-H is selling leather-key keyrings, and that mainline Hermes has oversized clochettes, so I hatched an idea.

IMG_5318.jpg

It still needs a bit of work, such as removing the keys from their keyring so that it's less bulky (I have no idea how they put them on without damaging the keys – that leather is THICK.

I accidentally got the necklace clochette instead of the newer bag charms, because I wasn't really paying attention. Will probably just find a leather worker to shorten the strap.

And of course, I need to figure out what bag to put them on.

The event was held about 2 years ago & I don’t believe they carry them any longer. I think the only boutique that carry them year around is the Paris one. You can always try the online store.

I've noticed that the NY charms are on the US online store so I wasn't sure if they were doing another event or started a rotating stock. Sevres always has them, but I've recently heard that some of the larger Asian boutiques have stock as well.

I've noticed that the NY charms are on the US online store so I wasn't sure if they were doing another event or started a rotating stock. Sevres always has them, but I've recently heard that some of the larger Asian boutiques have stock as well.

They had the event in Korea last summer. It was only on the flagship store in Seoul. Maybe someone was mistaken for that. They only has Korean themed charms, none of the previous NYC ones. I sent my friend in Korea to go to the event to buy on my behalf. I believe the next event will be in China.

Reactions: L etoile